When life gives u condoms use them

Atlanta
2017
Ari POV.

"Who the fuck ate all my pickles"I said walking out the kitchen with my pickle jar.

"Girl ain't nobody eat them nasty ass pickles"nia said typing away on her phone.

"I swear I'm Rey beat somebody ass bro".I walked in my room slamming the door.

2 hours later.

"Mmmm this bussin"I said putting ice cream on my pickles.

"Umm nana is you good"

"Yea I'm good you what a bite"I put the pickle up to jayda mouth as she scooted her chair back.

"Ion what that nasty shit that's shit I ate when I was pregnant..."

"Wait Ari you pregnant"

"Girl I am not pregnant I would know trust me"i said putting pepper and vinegar on my pickle.

"Hey brats"dream walked in handing me a bag.

"What's this"

"A pregnancy test"

"I told y'all I'm not pregnant I'm starting to think y'all tryna trap me or sum"

"Girl just go and take the damn test"jayda said pushing me in the bathroom"

"Ugh how dare you"I held my chest acting fake hurt".

I shut the door sliding my shorts down and peeing on the sticks.

After about 5 mins I looked at the test....

"Damn"I walked out the bathroom going back in the living room.

"See I told y'all I wasn't pregnant"

"Omgggg I really whated you to be prego I'm tired of being the only one with a baby"jayda said grabbing her bag.

"Wayda you is not the only one with a baby but ok"dream said standing up also.

"Well I'll see y'all later love y'all be safe"I said hugging jayda and dream once they was leaving out.

I Locked the door and went back to the bathroom grabbing the test that said positive.

Fuck......

Thoughts about this chapter?

What do y'all wanna see next

Thoughts on jayda

Thoughts on dream

Thoughts on ari