How To Kiss A Trohman In Seven Days - Day Seven

Step Seven: Come to terms with probably embarrassing yourself to no end when you tell your boyfriend your entire plan to kiss him.

Key Points: Don't cry, and pray to god that he doesn't break up with you ...

Dahlia awoke the next day in Joe's arms, in his bed again. All the memories from last night flooded into her head, making her smile nonstop. She was finally dating Joe, and he actually kissed her last night! She had to tell Pete!

She jumps off of Joe's bed, being careful to not disturb him too much. She grabs her phone from the nightstand, then quietly walks out of the bedroom, leaving a sleeping Joe curled up on the other side of the bed. She runs into her room and dials Pete's number, and he answers faster than he did yesterday.

"How did things go last night?!" he asks right away.

"Wow, you sound better," Dahlia chuckles.

"I think it was a twenty-four hour thing," Pete says. "Anyway, tell me!"

"Well, he took me to this really romantic spot at the park, then basically confessed his love for me, and after that, he asked me to be his girlfriend!" Dahlia explains, nearly squealing from excitement.

"Did he kiss you?" he asks.

"If I say yes, do I still have to explain the whole plan to him later?"

"You know you have to," Pete chuckles.

"God dammit," Dahl sighs. "Fine, yes, he kissed me."

"He did? Dahl, that's great!" Pete says. "I'm so happy for you, oh my god!"

"You're seeming happier than I am at the moment," Dahlia laughs. "Anyway, when's the best time to tell Joe?"

"Tell me what?" Joe's voice comes through Dahlia's room.

She turns around, seeing a sleepy Joe standing in her doorway. Smooth, Dahl, you forgot to close the door. Dahlia stands there, fear covering her face. She tells Pete she needs to go and that she'll text him later.

"Talking to Pete again?" Joe laughs. "You so have a thing for him."

"Oh yeah," Dahl says. "I've got a thing for Pete, when I'm dating you."

"Hey, man, women these days. Who am I to judge?"

"Shut up," Dahlia laughs.

"Anyway, what are you supposed to tell me...?" Joe asks, sitting on Dahl's bed.

"Oh, um," Dahlia says, trying to think of an excuse. "Well, I can't really lie to you, because with our friends, they'll tell you the whole story tomorrow ... So, I don't have a choice."

"What's up...?" Joe asks, getting a confused look on his face. "Oh, god, you don't really like me, do you?"

"No, no, no! Of course I do!" Dahlia says, grabbing Joe's hands. "No, I do, but Pete and I were up to something."

"Oh god, Pete's involved, this outta be good."

"No, so basically, I've had feelings for you in a while, and well, I was talking Pete's ear off about it one day and he sparked this plan. It was basically a plan to get you to kiss me in seven days ... More like operation, 'How To Kiss A Trohman In Seven Days.' It's stupid I know, but of course I went along with Pete's plan. Every day, he'd give me these steps to fulfil and like key points to follow through with. It was pretty elaborate, actually, I'm kinda surprised he had it in him ..." Dahlia explains, getting off-track. "Anyway, so each day, like I said, he'd give me a step to do. The first one was, like, be a master of 'accidental touching,' or something like that. I don't really remember anymore. Each day I had to do something that would make you notice me, or I had to do something to get closer to you. The plan was to obviously make you kiss by today, but it happened last night instead, not that I'm complaining, because it was perfect," she goes on. "Please, don't hate me or think I'm an idiot. I just was lost at what I could do to make to notice me."

"Dahl," Joe laughs, taking her hands in his again. "I actually think that's kind of sweet that you and Pete would go through that much trouble just so we could be together."

"Y-You do?" she asks.

"Yeah, no one's really ever noticed me like that before," Joe shrugs.

"I've noticed you for a while now," Dahlia chuckles nervously.

"I have been too, as I told you last night," Joe smiles. "Who cares about the plan, all that matters is that you and I are together here and now."

Dahlia smiles, then wraps her arms around Joe, pulling him into a tight hug. Joe laughs into her ear, then kissed her cheek. They both couldn't be happier, in all honesty, because they each finally had each other, even if it was because one of their friends couldn't keep his mouth shut ...

"So, tell me more about this kissing plan ..." Joe says.

"Joe!" Dahlia laughs, hitting his shoulder.

—————————

okay, this is actually a really shitty ending, and I'm sorry it's so short as well, but I really wanted to finish it. I hope you all still vote <3333

so as of today, this story is officially finished!! ^-^