Miriam x y/n

(Y/n pov)
I wake up and it was time for school."Crap I'm going to be late on my first day"
I rush to get dressed and made it to school on time.I was breathing really heavily from running until a short girl in purple came up to me."are you ok,do you need water."She asked."water would be good,thanks" I said back.I found out her name was Abby and she's really hyper.She showed me her friend group there were three other girls."your new here right?" The one in the green asked.I think no crap but I say "yah,I'm new." "Sick" said the one in yellow.I later learned their names were,Miriam,priya and,Meilin.They are pretty cool.But they are planning on asking their parents something,I could care less so I told them I had to get home.
"Fine,you don't have to come with us,but see you at school tomorrow?" Miriam said as she put something away."you feeling ok,Miriam tomorrow Saturday."I say putting my palm on my face.Everyone laughs and we go our separate ways.Turns put me and Abby live close near each other so we walked together."like anyone yet?"she asked me."um no I'm dating someone."I said back."oh my bad." she said apologizing."Anyway my house is right here,bye"I said.She waved goodbye and I went into my house.I walk to my room after getting food from the kitchen.
I get a call from an unknown number and say "you make 'em we take 'em" "you feeling ok,y/n?" I hear Abby say. "Oh it's just you.wait how did you get my number?"I say while eating my food."um not important plus I'm adding you to our group chat." she says.
*Y/N has been added to 4 TOWNIES 🫶4️⃣*
Miriam:she is really pretty tho
Abby:guys guess who's here?!!
Priya:You?
Abby:No you idiot,it's y/n
Miriam:what's up y/n
Y/N:The sky
Priya: 😂
Miriam: um ok anyway my parents said I could go
Priya:mine too.I just need a ride there
Y/n:🤷‍♀️ I'm going to bed
Abby:WHY?!!!
Y/N:bc I'm tired
Miriam:um oh good night y/n 🌙☄️
Y/N:good night guys
*Y/N has left*
Priya: that was your chance
Abby:bad news guys
Miri:what is it?!!
Abby:y/n is dating someone
Miri:no way
Priya:I mean someone so hot couldn't be single 😉
Miri:stop I'm going to bed
Abby:Miri it's ok
Miri:it's really not Abby good night
*miri has left*
Abby:wanna come to my house
Priya:4 sure
*Abby and priya have left*
{the next day}
I wake up and realize Miri has texted me about 50+ times saying things like "is it true? Are you really in a relationship? ANSWER ME PLEASE"I think why does she need to know if I was in a relationship but I texted her "I'm not" after that happened I heard the door bell ring.I said "nobody's home." Then I hear Abby say "HI Y/N I KNOW YOUR HERE"oh my gosh I'm not even dressed and it's 7 in the morning."We don't have school,why are you here?" I shout."uh because let us in" she says back."us?!" I say confused."Duh,the whole group is here!" She says with excitement."fine there's a key under the mat." I say yawning.They open the door and I see everyone all awake and happy."did you give them your excited pill?" I say.I mean everyone is happy,even Priya."Um no?"she says back.I go to make breakfast and ask everyone if there hungry.They all say yes and then Miri asks "can I help?" I say "I mean an extra pair of hands wouldn't be bad."

                         Miriam's PoV:
We were so close my face began to turn red.We we're making breakfast burritos,I've never made them before but Y/N has.Me and Y/N started to talk and I couldn't help but look in their beautiful eyes.They told me they also like to skateboard.I said "wait really,me too."They said back "We should totally go skating soon,together."She later saw that my face was tomato red."You ok Miri?" They asked looking confused."yep all cool here but are you going to be ok if I go sit down?"I say back waiting for a response."No you totally fine!"they say with a smile.

                       Y/N POV:
              Her face was so red but anyway the food was ready and I gave everyone there food and sat down.They were watching 4 town.Yuck,I mean I don't hate 4 town I just find none of them attractive.Miri looks over at me asking if I like any of the 4 town members.I lie and say "Oh yeah I like Jesse."She looked at me kind of disappointed but she ate her food and shrugged it off.After a few hours they said they had to go.So we said our good byes.And then I noticed that I was getting notifications like crazy.
             4 TOWNIES🫶4️⃣:
Mei:yah I think they are straight
Miri:how would we know
Abby:They said they liked Jesse
Priya:Um hello! I like Jesse and I'm not straight
Abby:we know priya we know
Miri:wait...
Priya:Wait? Wait what
Miri:Y/N is in this group chat
Y/N:hey
Abby:hey..
Y/N:priya your gay too?!
Priya:?
I think wow this is quite the time to tell them
Y/N:I'm gay
Abby:we support you!
Mei:YESS
Y/N:wait I gtg
                  Y/N has left
Priya:Told you so
Abby:priya come to my house asap
             Abby & Priya have left

      Mei:did you know priya likes Y/N too?
      Miri:wait what...
      Mei:Miri,I mean look at Y/N who wouldn't?
      Miri:let me guess you like Y/N too?

       Mei:No

1000 words PART 2 coming soon