Discovery

Just an FYI you are 15
Miri:15.    Mei.15.      Abby:15.    Priya:15.           Devon:17.   Izzy16.     
_________________________________________
Y/N POV:
I go to see my brother(Devon)and his best friend (izzy) at the daisy mart.I have the biggest crush on Izzy but I hope she never finds out.But I see the girls sitting out the window watching,watching my brother?!But Miri looks like she's looking at me?
"Hey Y/N,im about to head out wanna come?"
she asks."I can't I'm sorry."I say frowning."ok see ya later,Oh Devon I'll be back at 6."She'd say waving at us.We wave back and I help my brother clean."Hey I'm going to ride my skateboard."I say after cleaning for awhile"fine with me be back by 6:30" He said back "Roger that!" I grab my skateboard and head out."What's up stalkers?" I say scaring the girls."Mmmm Devon!" Abby had said.I stared at her,but she looked at me and asked "how are you so close with Devon,like you guys look close?"I say "He's my brother,why are you stalking him?"They didn't respond but looks like they have a crush.
                  Miriam POV:
I see them holding a skateboard and ask "are you going to the skate park?"They responded with "Yah,wanna come?"I say "Oh my gosh yes! Bye guys talk later"
                At the skatepark:
I see them doing cool tricks and ask if they can teach me some and they said "sure so what you wanna do is-" I couldn't help but stare into their eyes.And then I hear them say "Got it?" I shake my head and ask if they can teach it again and this time I listened and nailed the trick."Provo!" They said.We sit on our skateboards and play Truth or dare.They asked me "Truth or dare?" I had to think "hmm dare!" I saw them thinking then they said "I dare you to call Priya and ask her out!"
I say ok and begin to call priya
                       In call:
Miri:Hey I need to get this off my mind
Priya:What's up
Miri:I-I like you
Priya:girl bye
Miri:but I do
Priya:stop lying bro you like y-
       I hung up before she would reveal my crush TO MY CRUSH.It was my turn to ask and they said dare.I said "I dare you to call your crush at 7:00." They give me a sad but an excited look and then they looked at their watch it was 6:29."Crap I have to go!"They say.
                   Y/N POV:
I rush to get to the daisy mart,Miri was right behind me.She told me "Just tell him it was my fault!" I say "but it wasn't your fault?" She says "but still I don't want you getting in trouble." We reach the daisy mart."Miri I'll be fine trust me."She waved and left. "Your late Y/N!" my brother said "oh well,I'm here now!" I said back."Iz can you take her home?" Devon said."I- ok" she said back to him.
               In her car:
"Are you ok?" Izzy asks me."Yah I just have to make a call asap!" I say "All righty I'll get you home asap!" We get at my house at 6:50 so I run in the house and call Miri.
                   In call:
Miri:Hello?
Y/N:Hey Ik it's a bit earlier than you said but there
Miri:wait-
       I hung up.Oh my gosh I can't believe I did that! I started dancing while listening to 4 town.After awhile I get a text from Miri.
                   Text:
Miri:do you like me?
You:yeah..
Miri:really?!
You:Miri,do you wanna be my girlfriend?
Miri:YES
Miri:I CANT WAIT TO TELL THE GIRLS ABOUT THIS
You:yah about that,we should prank them
Miri:ok what you got
You:We should act like we don't like each other and see what they do
Miri:I like your thinking let's go into the chat and start arguing.
               THE GIRLS4️⃣🫶:
Abby:"That's why your hot" like that?
Miri:You literally mad that I landed it and you didn't
You:You literally pushed me I could've gotten injured!
Priya:BRO WHATS GOING ON
Miri:Y/N is mad at me for landing a trick they didn't
You:BRO YOU PUSHED ME
Abby:You guys need to stop
Priya:Fr
Abby:LETS MET TOMORROW
Miri:if y/n goes I'm not going
You:Looks like your not going you loser
Miri:you little b-
Abby:woah miri calm down
                  Y/N:has left
Priya:dude,what the hell
Mei:Yah bro we thought you liked them?
Miri 💚:has left the chat
Abby:DUDE WHAT THE FU-
Priya:SMH,see you tomorrow?
Abby:yep

Y/N POV:
She texted me good night but I know I wasn't going to sleep anytime soon.I text her back good night and went on a walk.I walked past Abby's house and saw priya?!What we're they doing in there,together?I guess I'll ask them tomorrow.I walk back to my house just to chill.And I play music.The next thing I know it's 6 am.I get dressed and wait for the text from the girls.
Abby POV:
I wake up and remember we are all supposed to hangout.I shake priya to wake her up.You may be wondering,PRIYA?Yes priya,I literally have the biggest crush on her but she likes Y/N.I'm trying so hard to get closer with her.She wakes up and gets dressed.

I'm going to continue but I wanna do Stranger Things also so....pick a character

Max

Eddie

Steve

Robin

Dustin

Will

Mike

El