𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

"IF YOU COME ANY CLOSER I- i-" Hayden said, holding a rolling pin in his hands. "You'll what? Hm?" smirked Oslo, watching as the others stepped back cowardly.

Suddenly, Hayden pulled out a bottle full of Holy water and splashed it on the boy in front of him. "What in the-"

"He got you," said Melaina as she was laughing with Nova at the back. "Let's make a deal, mr vampire. You'll leave us alone and we'll help you."

"WHAT" shouted Cora, her voice shaking. "What?" asked Hayden, turning around and giving her the 'shut up' eyes. "But they're monsters-"

Nova laughed bitterly under her breath and stood right in front of Cora. "You're acting as if you humans don't kill one another."

Fleur, Josie and Anastasius were all backed up, their hands trembling. "Yeah, but at least we don't drink each others blood!" Cora shouted at the brunette in front of her.

"Nova don't," Nathan warned, taking her hand and dragging her back. "Just for your information, specific vampires like me and Nova don't drink humans blood." Elliot said, his voice coming out raspy because of all the shouting done in the past four hours.

"Can we go?!" shouted Fleur from the corner of the room, causing everyone to shift their gaze on them. "Don't know mate, time will tell!" shouted back Nathan teasingly.

"As I was saying, we'll help you. Just let us go."

"We should-" said Melaina, looking over at Nathan who sighed dramatically. "But I wanted some more." he whined and placed his hand on his chest.

"You're acting like a baby mate."

"SO uhm how exactly will you help us?" Melaina asked as she sat on the soft green grass. "We don't know yet." Josie said, shaking her haid disapprovingly.

"I know, you'll help us with the travelling thing."

"What travelling thing?"

"NATHAN" shouted all Nova, Melaina, Elliot and Oslo at the same time. "We'll be travelling through Europe to obtain this ring which i forgot what it does." Nova sighed, running her fingers through her hair.

"And?"

"And i guess that we'll have to gather recourses for a living now because of you five." said Elliot annoyed at the fact that they actually have to work. "God why can't we just kill them?!" whined Oslo yet again.

"Because they look like nerds and if we don't let them help us then they'll report us."

"Just so you know i still don't want to help you." Cora said as she rolled her eyes.

"How about an icebreaker?" asked Fleur, completely ignoring Cora's last statement. "Sure, everyone say their names."

"That'll take so much time, i'm out." Nova said, standing up quickly. "Come on dude, we're actually making an effort to get to know you!" said Josie, making Nova sigh and sit back down.

"Nathan."

"Olso"

"Nova"

"Melaina"

"Elliot."

A couple of seconds passed and the others introduced themselves too. "So i have a question, if you don't drink human blood then how do you survive?" asked Cora, looking directly at Nova.

"Animal blood." Both Nova and Elliot said, causing them to high five each other. "Are you two some kind of frenemies or-"

"You could say that Fleur." Elliot answered with a slight smile on his face which in all honesty surprised her. "So uhm, when are we starting this travelling adventure?" asked Hayden. "Tomorrow morning." was the last thing that was said on the field before it fell into a deep comfortable silence.

- 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐬 💌

ooo..CHAPTER FOUR !!
this is short but good for
the plot sooo

ooo.. LOVE INTERESTS !!
i'm starting to work on the
love interests even though
they just met 🥲🤞

ooo.. ILY !!
i love u sm take
care <3