Third person POV🤓🙏

Third person POV:
Jealousy was all that the GOM could feel right now but they didn't show it.

(Remember Kagami is now in GOM)

They all were heartbroken to see Kuroko happy with someone other than them.

"Can you leave or are you still obsessed with Kuroko?" Haru said.

"Who are you to tell us to leave?" Murasakibara said.

"Yeah!" Kise and Kagami said.

Akashi, Aomine, and Midorima just stared at kuroko who looked happier with the boy next to him.

"He's my bestfriend and if you're not leaving we will. Come on Haru." Kuroko said.

GOMS heart broke a little more.

Haru and Kuroko left while Haru laughed at a joke Kuroko told him.

GOM saw them laughing and got a little pissed.

GOM POV:

"Its not like we can't live without him, come on tomorrow we have a big game let's leave." Midorima said.

"Yeah we don't need him." Kise said.

We all walked to our own houses a little broken.

The next day.

We were playing our game.

It was harder to get the ball without Kuroko but it's not like we'll lose..

40 minutes later.

We had lost by 6 points.

How did this even happen? Kuroko didnt even make a difference! Or did he?

"What the hell Aomine, you need to pass more, I barely got the ball." Kagami said.

"I was passing it was Murasakibara who didn't." Aomine argued

"Calm down everyone. We did good. Train harder." Akashi said.

"I'm not even gonna pretend like we go dont need Kuroko. I am going to call his phone right now to apologize.
Everyone looked at eachother and nodded im defeat.

"Hello this is Kuroko call back later or leave a message after the beep."  Kuroko didnt pick up.

"I am not taking no for an answer, let's go to his home." Midorima said

"Ok!" Everyone but Murasakibara and Akashi replied.

They all got there a knocked.

"I am coming Haru! My bag is heavy." Kuroko said.
He opened the door

"Ew" Kuroko said.

"Oops sorry I meant to ask where Haru is."

Ouch he said ew to us.

"I am here Kuroko! I don't know what these people are doing here." Haru said while going to Kuroko.

"Where are you going, why are all your suit cases packed?" Kise said and all the other members stared at Kuroko hoping for an answer.
"Why should I tell you" Kuroko said while taking his bags out of his apartment.

The gom saw a little bit of his apartment while his door was opened and it was empty.

"Come on Kuroko, I'll take one of your bags." Haru said.

"Thanks" Kuroko smiled brighter than the GOM had ever seen.

"Kuroko tell us where you're going right now."
Akashi said

"Fine not like I'll ever see you again. Me and Haru are moving to Brazil! We have learned to
speak português and we're meeting up with our other friends, Hinata Shoyo and Oikawa Tooru in Brazil."
The GOM looked sad, betrayed and hurt.

Haru and Kuroko didn't care.
They got into a car and drove to the airport.
The flight was calm and they met up with Hinata and Oikawa.
_____________________________

Hello guys! Sophia here (author)! I hope you like this story and I don't know if I should continue this story with the GOM moving to Brazil a year later or finishing it off here cause it has a good ending right now.
AND FUN FACT! IM FROM BRAZIL!!
Oi pará todos Brasileiros! 🇧🇷