Fem!Big Bird x Male!Judegemet Bird reader

It was a normal day in your containment room. At least you thought it was. You couldn't see anything. But your sensory feathers provided enough "sight" for you to be satisfied.

You idled in your containment room. You heard the blaring alarms that indicated a "trumpet level two". You learned this from one of the people that come in your "room".

"O-02-40 has breached containment"

"Damn it, first indigo noon and now that new abnormality? The Manager just wants us to die now." The person that was doing work on you spoke out. They sounded...angry.

You felt the scales on your neck shift to sin. These people needed to be judged. They needed to be punished for their sins. So you reached up and grabbed your scales.

*tink*

"Oh n-" their words were replaced with a choking sound. Their voice went above you. You didn't know what the punishment for their sins were but you hoped it was what they deserved.

After a few minutes of trying to find the door and bumping into walls, you left your "room" and entered unknown grounds.

"Judgement Bird has breached containment"

You walked shakily down the unfamiliar room. You heard booming footsteps near your location. You heard the door open somewhere in front of you. You ran to the side and-

*thunk*

-ran right into a wall. You heard someone laugh to your left and a gasp to your right. You lifted up your scales again and turned to your right, lifting them up. They fell to sin with a- *tink* -sound. The laughter turned to choking, then silence. You put your scales back on your neck.

You turned around. "Whom art thou? Must thou face Judgement from the likes of I?" You cawed out the entity. "If thine am to face Judgement from thou, it would be anarchy!" The entity cawed back in a familiar voice. "If thou art to Judge thine, thoust art to kill thine own friend!" As it finished its cawing, your hands trembled. You ran at them enveloping them in a hug. "Thoust art thine friend, many apologies." You tweeted out, voice sore from yelling.

You heard grunts of attempt from you close friend. "Thine arms art small, thoust arms art long!" She tweeted out angrily. But soon fell into chirping giggles.

"I wish...I had my eyes..." You spoke to her voice barely even a whisper. "You do not need eyes to see beauty." She replied just as quietly.

It was just you two entrapped in a hug. Until the door behind you opened. "There are the two abnormalities! Get them!" Multiple people shouted behind you, their footsteps drawing closer.

"Shall we punish thou sins?" You spoke to your friend. "We shall punish thou sins." She replied calmly.

You lifted up your scales as it turned to sin, and she shook her lantern.

You two were to punish these people for their sins. Until your third friend arrived.

And she would punish them with vicious efficiency.