(MTMTE AU) Keystone Motel :: Rung x Mal x Skids

"I think the program is struggling with human gender..." Rung said.

"No worries Rung, you'll be fine." Swerve said.

"Where's Mal at?" Rung asked.

"Oh don't worry about me Rung, and plus, even if you don't have a nice holoform that represents your gender, you'll still be handsome." Mal said, showing herself. Rung's jaw dropped at the woman in front of him.

"U-Um, thanks?" He said, he looked at the femme and smiled. She was pretty.

Skids on the other hand, saw the looks the two were giving each other and chose not to elaborate further, they were honestly being friendly so it was none of his business anyways.

Rung continued to talk to Mal before she giggled. She was interested in what Rung had to say. Clearly Skids knew something was up between the two.

"Anyways, we should get going." Swerve said.

"Ah, well me and Mal decided to hang out for a little while back at the motel room, if that's fine?" Rung said.

Swerve looked questionably at that, before shrugging it off.

"Alright, go ahead, we'll be on our way then." Swerve turned away.

Mal and Rung walked to their room they both shared. Skids followed them. It was weird that the two of them got a room together, even though they're both different genders.

Once he arrived to the door, he couldn't unlock it, so he looked through the peephole, Skids wasn't one to intrude but seeing as these two were obviously hiding something serious, he couldn't care less.

He saw Rung and Mal making out, and Mal seems to rub Rung off. So there was something going on between the two!

Mal pulled away and sat down on his dick riding it while moaning loudly. Skids never seen Mal this relaxed and immediately began to get uh, "happy" he groans.

Mal came within a few minutes, she was still making out with Rung and enjoying his company. Skids continued watching.

Mal pulled away and smiled at Rung.

"You're really eager aren't you?~" She asked, Rung smirks.

"Only for you, My dear." And they immediately went back to making out. Skids at this point tripped over something making a loud noise and gasped.

Then he heard noises.

"Hello? Is anyone there?" Skids heard Rung's voice ask, Skids did not respond.

"Rung, you should check that out." Mal said. Rung sighs and gets up before wrapping himself in a towel and opening the door. There was Skids on the floor looking in shock.

"S-Skids!? U-Uh. Come in..." Rung said, Skids had no choice he walked in. Rung shut the door behind him and locked it. Rung sat down on the bed. There was a few minutes of silence before Skids finally found his voice.

"So..." Skids began. "How long were you two going behind our backs for?" He asked.

Rung sighed. "We've been doing this ever since Mal's sessions."

"...Were you planning on telling anyone this?" Skids asked.

"No. We wanted to keep this on the down low. We didn't want anyone to know... Those 'bedroom sessions' were actually us fragging." Rung said.

Skids was absolutely shocked. Not only was his two friends fragging. They also lied to everyone.

"I'm telling everyone." Skids said.