Second chance-3

VANSH'S POV-

After my complete ignorance also, Ridhima is hell bent on proving herself innocent in front of me. What does she think of herself, she has made fool out of me and My love once but I will not allow her to do it again with me. She says that she is going to drink poison before doing this marriage. Ohh wow what a great story. If really she is going to do this then why on the earth she is sitting in mandap as bride of Kabir. When I ask her for the same, the reason she told me leaves me in complete shock. Pregnant, she is pregnant and that to with my child. I look towards her in a complete shock. This is completely a new felling to me. But before I get to far with these new fond felling my subconscious mind said me not to believe in her. She has broke enough of me in the past but not now.

"Muje nahi pata tha ki tum intni gir jaoge Ridhima. Mera bharosa jitne k liye tum
Khudko pregnant bologe. Me ab vo pehle vala Vansh nahi raha Ridhima jo tumhare har baat sunta tha or manta tha. Tumhare dhoke ne muje Vo purana vala VR bana diya he jo khudki parchayi par bhi yakeen nahi karta". I said and see that she shake her head vigorously.

"Nahi Vansh me juth nahi bol rahe hu, ye dekho, ye reports he. Pichle kuch dino se muje chakar jesa ho raha tha to dadi ne VR hospital se doctor ko bulaya mera check up karne k liye aur ye report bhi aj he bheje he unhone. Tum dekho iske upper VR hospital ka name bhi he, aur ye to tum bhi jante ho ki vaha ke Doctor mar jayege par kabhi paiso ki lalach me juthe reports nahi banaege". She said and handed me the reports.

I look at the reports and it is indeed from VR hospital only, I can say it as the stamp which is made at the end of report has one special small symbol hidden in it and only I know where and what it is. So this report is of VR hospital only and I knew one thing that doctor over there can never make fake reports as all of them are hired by me and moreover they know how much responsible there profession is as they all came from middle class family. At the end it is mentioned that Ridhima is one and half month pregnant. I look towards her in a complete shock. She has tear in her eyes. And I also fell my eyes glistened with unshed tears.

"Mein janti hu vansh tumhara muj par vapas vishwas karna bohot he mushkil he, par me bhi har nahi manugi jab tak tumhe mana nahi lete. Ab to humare zindagi me ek or khushi ane vale he tumhare mom, Mrs Uma rai Singhania ke roop me. Jante hu thoda mushkil hoga, leken mumma aur baby milkar papa ko mana lege." She said but all those words are not even reaching to my mind as I am in complete different world. My baby is right there in her womb. There is someone who is my own. There is someone whose whole world will revolve around me, and will call me papa. I can't even predict my emotional state right now. I don't know whether I am happy or emotional.

I suddenly remember that night somewhat one and half months ago , when I and Ridhima became one not by only soul but also by body. At that time Ridhima lost her virginity to me. And these reports also shows her pregnancy of 1.5 months. It means she is not lying. I kept the report on the bed and keep my hand on her belly very slowly. I seat down on my knees and keep my face on her belly to fell my baby. Indeed it is very precious moment for me. This is very difficult situation, I don't know whether I should celebrate this news or should take revenge from these betrayers. But I still can't believe Ridhima fully. Maybe this can be her some other game plan. She found out that she is pregnant with my child today only and thought to play with me again. Or maybe it is also possible that she is really guilty of what she has done. I will cross check all the thing myself before reaching to any final decision.I control myself and get up from the floor and keep that report in the drawer and make my way out of the room.

RIDHIMA'S POV-

An sudden disappointment crept over me as Vansh left the room without saying any thing. Firstly he somewhat express himself as he bend down and fell our baby by keeping his head on my belly but suddenly he got up and left the room without saying anything. I sigh as this is going to be tough. But no worries I and baby will surely make u understand Mr Vansh rai Singhania. I look behind as the door again open revealing Vansh with plate of food and water in his hands. Did he really brought it for me I think to myself.

"Chup chap bina kisi drame k khana kha lo. Me ye sab tumhare liye nahi apne bache k liye kar raha hu. Tumhe bhuk na ho par use to lagi hoge."
He said in serious tone. And awwwww it is so cute. It means he notices that I doesn't eat anything and brought this for me. But I fell to let lot a laugh at his this cute antique to avoid me and also to take care of me. However I control my inner self and take a seat on sofa and start to much on the dinner.

I compete my dinner without any ranting though I don't like karela at night. But I notice that Vansh is observing me since I start my dinner. I huff as I already starts to get vibes of a protective father in him. I wonder my baby doesn't became my competitor in gaining Vansh love. I mentally slapped myself to even think like this. I rub my belly and say sorry to my baby, and advise him/her to have a good sleep at night. I suddenly remember another important thing that I have to say to Vansh.I am about to say him when he appears in front of me out of no where.

"Now go to bed and have a sleep as tomorrow morning we are going to visit gynaecologist for your check up". He says and kept the plate outside of the room. He is about to sleep on the couch when I stop him.

"Vansh I want to tell you something very important, I know without proof you will not believe me. But I have a solid proof against that snake who is in this family from a very long time and playing her cards very well". I said and look at Vansh who is looking at me with one raised eyebrow.

"You even wonder why Kabir always get information about your business deals and what is going on inside the house before I came in rai Singhania mansion. It is because one person from the house is betraying you, and you will be shocked to know that she is none other than your mom ." I said and notice that Vansh expression changed suddenly and........

—————————————————————————

Hello guys ,

That's it for today will update next part as soon as possible. Pardon me for any grammatical errors or the plot if you don't like it. Do tell me your views about this chapter in comment box. Will meet you in next chapter, till then take care and byyy....