Chapter 1

Let's start . ]]

The brown haired revived man woke up he yawned he hadn't slept much that night. He lifted his hand up to his head and put his hand on his hair and ram his hand through his hair. He needed a shower.

Wilbur: ugh.. geez what time is it.

He looked at the clock near by his bed. 7:30pm he didn't mind that. Wilbur sat up and looked around for his dad.

Wilbur: hm. Where is phil.? He is probably with techno. What should I do today

Wilbur thought he might go hang out with Tommy. After all they are like brothers but he really doesn't want to hear the child yelling so early. So maybe he could see if he could bug Q it was the only other thing he could do. So wilbur got up put some new clothes on and grabbed his coat. He thinks he forgot something..

Wilbur: where is my key-

Wilbur looked for it but couldn't find it-. So he just left eh phil could lock it when he got home.
Now he needed to get to las navads without getting kicked out or getting seen.

Wilbur: hmm. Where is he. He always was near that fountain um.

Just then a black haired male yelled at wilbur and the foot steps could be heard getting closer to him. He knew who it was it made the man smile

Quackity: WILBUR GET OUT OF LAS NAVADS.

The black haired male was mad more annoyed because he hated the man In front of him. Wilbur fucking soot that man brought nothing but trouble not to mention HE BLEW UP L'manburg. Quackity wanted to punch the man.

Wilbur: hey duckling.

Quackity: get out wilbur and don't call me that you ASSHOLE.

quackity wasn't in the mood today. AT ALL.

wilbur: but quackity come on where buddy's !

The male was happy quackity was at least talking to him it was.. nice.

Quackity: ughhhh.. wilbur get out. Your banned don't you remember or are you that fucking dumb.

Wilbur knew he was but he didn't care why would he. He like's to make the duck mad. But maybe their was something more to it but he couldn't think of it.

Quackity: geez I wish ghostbur was still here. At least he was ok.

Wilbur felt jealous why would Q miss that stupid ghost?! He was nothing.

Wilbur: that dumb ghost really?!

Quackity: mhm. Yep that's what I said are you deaf 🙄

Quackity thought if he could make wilbur mad he would leave right.?

wilbur: ...

Wilbur flipped off the small man. He was more upset about that quackity missed ghostbur everyone says the want ghostbur back. 13 and a half years in limbo and no one missed him.. maybe Phil and Tommy but everyone. Just hates the revived man.

Wilbur: well-.. I...

He didn't know how to come back to that.

Quackity's mind: good that got him to shut up geez does he not know a thing or two.

The black haired male looked at wilbur he could see it hurt him. But he doesn't care. He got him to stop talking if he had to use ghostbur over wilbur he would.

Wilbur: you know what that's why your dumb ass sapnap and Karl.. left you.

Quackity was taken back for a second. How did wilbur know. No quackity was more mad now.

Quackity: YOU FUCKING BITCH DONT BRING THEM INTO THIS!?

Wilbur crossed the line.

Wilbur: aw going to cry.

Wilbur was shocked Q had yelled but it was funny to see him mad.

Quackity had it now. He grabbed wilbur by his sweater and pulled him down. He wasn't going to let wilbur talk shit about his ex's. Quackity pulled out his axe from his side. He lifted it ti Wilbur's neck right where a few stitches layed

It all happed so fast he was face to face with the black haired male but. He knew wilbur was scared to go back limbo. How did he not see the axe either-?!

Quackity mind: wilbur looked scared I knew why. Maybe he should make this more fun.

Quackity kicked the revived man down into the rode. No cars where anywhere people walked.
He dragged his axe on the ground to try and make wilbur well more scared.

Wilbur couldn't even think let alone even say anything he TRYED but it came out as mumbles

Wilbur: Q wait-

Quackity: what soot last words or are you going to beg for your left I've heard both things so much so pick.

Wilbur was thinking he could do something to get enough time to get up and run. Wilbur said this fast

Wilbur: I'm getting mixed signals You know.

Quackity was shocked wtf -?! Was this man that fucking horny no maybe touch starved. It was gross but he needed to focus the hell was this man's problem.

Wilbur got up and looked Q dead in the eyes. He just waved and left before he did he said

Wilbur: bye Q see you again!

Quackity: I- NO you get your ass back here soot?!

Quackity pov:

Quackity was sick of this he was exhausted to. He just needed to go home get some rest and do more fucking paper work tomorrow. The male walked to his office and opened it. It was his room to his bed not to far from his desk. He put his axe down near the door and was to tired to change. He fell down on his bed and fell asleep not long after.

That's all ty! I'll make more ]]