Ch-1 Unexpected Events

Y/n POV

"Hi there. It's been a really long time, y/n." A certain purple slime told me.

"Indeed~ I honestly didn't think you'd come here, Herohero-san. It's been two years since you left."

He seemed a bit taken back with the info. "That long huh ? This is bad. I've been doing so much overtime lately that my concept of time is messed up."

"Ara~ that's bad. How are feeling ?" I asked him.

"My body ? Completely worn out... I'm sorry. I didn't come here just to complain." I smiled at him. "It's fine."

"I should leave now. I'm really sleepy."

"I see~ Rest well then."

He looked around the place. "I'm honestly surprised The Great Tomb of Nazarick is still around."

This confused me a bit. "It must be because you're maintaining it as the guild leader, y/n-san."

I laughed at him. "Well, Nazarick was a place we all built together."

"I'm really sorry about this. I hope we can meet somewhere again." After he said that, he left the game.

I sighed. Today was the last day that Yggdrasil's servers will run. In other words, the game is coming to an end. None of them stayed till the end however. Only I did. But I'm not mad. I wasn't betrayed.

I got up from my chair and went over to the guild weapon. One that we all created together. The staff of Ainz Ool Gown. We all worked hard to make this. Some used paid vacations and some even fought with their wives to get materials for this weapon. But, out of the 41 members, 37 of them quit. Even the three that stayed back left after a while. I grabbed the staff and walked towards the throne room.

There were two requirements to join the guild known as Ainz Ool Gown. The persons avatar had to be inhuman. And they should be a functioning member of society. I went over and saw the maids. Belfast, the NPC that I created, Sebas and the battle maid of the Pleiades were present and bowing. They were made to protect the throne room as a last line of defence in case the floor guardians failed, but no player had ever reached this far.

"It really is a shame. I guess I should move you guys around one last time. Follow." I commanded them and they all followed me in a line. We entered the throne room and I saw Albedo standing beside the throne. I went over and sat on the throne, but not before issuing the Pleiades an order to stand by.

I'm going to do something selfish but I'm sure none of the other members would mind. This is the last day and there's no one left besides me. I think I deserve to have some fun~

Albedo is the strongest NPC in the game. She is also the one who looks over all the other floor guardians. I opened her setting and, boy was it long. 'I forgot. Her creator was that settings maniac, Tabula-san.'

I the saw something I didn't like. 'A bitch ? This won't do. I don't like the idea of Albedo being a bitch.'

I decided to change the settings, just for fun. Not just for Albedo, but for all the NPC's in Nazarick. I cheekily and naughty smirked. I made Albedo deeply in love with me. Not just he,r but Shalltear, Aura, Belfast and all of the Pleiades. I also gave Shalltear real boobs. I also gave them all an extra something that they shouldn't have. This will be fun~

"Me. Touch Me. Shijuuten Suzaku. Ankoro Mocchi Mochi. Herohero. Peroroncino. Bukubuku Chagama. Tabula Smaragdina, Etc. I don't remember all those names. Why choose such hard names!?" I sighed and relaxed back.