°NICKNAME°

The next day,Katsuki and Kirishima literally woke up at the same time.Kirishima yawns then looked at Katsuki."Ahh... Are you awake s-sir?"Kirishima asked."Ohh... Yeah im awake..."Katsuki then sit."Oh i see,uhm... I-i wanna take m-my bath..."Kirishima said with his red face."So?"Katsuki looked at Kirishima with his evil eyes."Uhh... Uhm... You know m-my feet cant really walk s-so i n-need help t-to go to the b-bathr-room..."Katsuki blushed looking at Kirishima but then he tried to erase the embarrassed feeling."Well i'll carry you to the bathroom..."Katsuki said then carry Kirishima to the bathroom."W-wait?!!"Kirishima blushing so hard when Katsuki literally just lift him up and went to the bathroom.When Katsuki put Kirishima in the bathtub he then said,"If your done just call my name or Kai,or if you didnt want get out the bathroom by yourself i dont care."Katsuki then went out while Kirishima started to get his bath.When he is done he then went out carefully.'Huh? I guess my feet wasnt that hurt again.'He thought.When he open the door he then saw Katsuki was already suit up."S-sir?!"Katsuki then looked at Kirishima with a smirked on his face."I suggest you to be hurry so you still can rest your feet a while."Kirishima nodded then said,"B-but y-your..."Katsuki smirked then walked pass him to go outside."Im sorry because i thought your my wife~"He giggled then vlosed the door."Ah?!"Kirishima surprised hearing that.He then took the clothes that was on the bed when he wore the clothes he then smiled remembering how he always playing dress up with his sister.He sighed."Oi! What took you so long to wear the..."Katsuki hasnt finished his word when he opened the door then saw Kirishima was trying to make his tie neatly."...S-suit?..."He continued it a little."W-well im so sorry s-sir Katsuki it's just the tie.I dont know how to wear a tie..."Katsuki laughed."Oh well let me help you..."He then walk closr to Kirishima."You need to make this to here then this one went up and this one to here and...done!"Katsuki trying to teach Kirishima how to wear the tie."A-alright i understand...Th-thank you..."Katsuki smiled."Why dont you try smiling? Because i want my family to know that you are really a sweet guy so you can marry me."Kirishima blushed."Oh uhm well...i'll try..."He said then smile looking at Katsuki.When Katsuki looked at Kirishima face he then blushed."Alright,alright i want you to smile like how you smile just now infront of my family when you meet them alright?"Kirishima nodded."Lets go out while waiting for them."Kirishima nod.Whem they sit on the cousch Katsuki then said,"Hey,I think that you should call me by my name only because if you call me sir they will know that were just faking this relationship."Katsuki said."Oh uhm,well then what do you want me to call you?"Kirishima asked while Katsuki smiled."Call me babe."Kirishima blushed."B-babe?!","Yes Eijirou?~"Katsuki giggled while Kirishima was still blushing."But im serious.Call me that or else you know what will happen right?"Kirishima looked down."Y-yes sir..."Katsuki smiled,"Good."After a while of waiting Katsuki then called his mom."Hey are you coming or what?"His mom then anewered,"Yeah were still on our way there! Just wait us maybe 22 minutes!"She then hanged up.'This woman!!!'Katsuki was then mad at his mother.Katsuki then went back to sit on the couch."My family will arrived about 22 minutes."Kirishima then nod."So what do you wanna do while waiting for them?"Katsuki asked Kirishima."Oh... Uhm... I dont know."Katsuki sighed then got one idea.He then stand up from his sit then walk closer to Kirishima."S-sir?!"Kirishima surprised looking at Katsuki when he went closer to him."Dont call me that~You already have a nickname for me."Kirishima blushed but still surprised."How about we have fun a little while were waiting for my family? Eijirou?~"Katsuki said with a smirked on his face."Eh?!"Katsuki eyes then glanced looking at Kirishima."What do you think?"Katsuki then asked while his hand was taking out the controller.When Kirishima saw Katsuki was about to click the green button he then said,"Of course!!"He said it without realizing what he was saying."Oh great!"Katsuki smiled.He then put his face a little more closer to Kirishima to kiss him.When Katsuki kiss Kirishima,Kirishima then in sudden felt a little weird.'From where does this feelings come from?!'.Katsuki was still kissing him while he was pulling Katsuki from Katsuki's back.When Katsuki let go off his lips of Kirishima he then said,"Dont you think its fun? Eijirou?~"Kirishima blushed then looked down.When Katsuki was about to kiss Kirishima again they then heared someone was laughing really loud."Oh shit! My family is already here!"Katsuki then run to the door to greet them and so do Kirishima."Ni chan! Ni chan!"hearing that Himiko was shouted,Katsuki then really confirmed that his family already arrived."Remember,Do not call me Katsuki.And also act like you are my boyfriend."Katsuki said to Kirishima then opened the door."O-okay."Kirishima said.