10

3rd person pov:

Tanjiro is once again up the trees resting, waiting for the sun to set.. it was still afternoon so he can still have a nap..

•••••

Tanjiro fluttered his eyes open, and blinking twice adjusting his vision.. once he can see very clearly..

He can see the sun is now setting.. meaning the demons can now come out, and hunt for some humans to eat...

He jumped down the tree and looked around, looking for demons to slay..

While walking he can hear someone scream from afar...

Tanjiro ran from the direction where he heard someone scream..

No one told me about this!!!
The person from afar screamed..

When he got close, he can see one of the participant ran from the giant demon..

He has a green skin.. and has many arms around it body... And it's holding three of the participants heads..

The guy who was running away from the demon earlier tripped, making the demon to attack the person..

Before the hand demon could touch the participant...
Tanjiro sliced it's arm and picked up the participant and put the person in a more safer place...

Are you alright?..
Tanjiro questioned the person..

H-hai!! ( Yes!! )
The person said

Hm... You can go... Ill handle it..
Tanjiro said

The person nodded and run away from Tanjiro...

Tanjiro went to the hand demon, and now tanjiro is now standing infront of the hand demon..

You.. you're the person who stole my meal!..
The hand demon said almost yelling..

Never mind that... You'll just be my meal!..
The hand demon said and laughed..

The hand demom send an attack to tanjiro only to be dodged.. he send another attack to tanjiro only to be dodge once again.. the hand demon did it over and over again but his attack was always dodged..
The hand demon started to get irritated.. sending multiple hands to tanjiro..

In a blink of an eye, all the hands that was send to tanjiro was all sliced... The hand demon was shocked by it.. and the hand demon was now confused of why he cent regenerate...

Why... Why!!!???... Why cant i regenerate?!!!
The hand demon yelled in frustration..

You!!.. what did you do??!!!..
He yelled again..

Tanjiro disappeared in his spot making the hand demon scared...

He reappeared close to the hand demon.. and swing his sword to cut his head off...

He's... Fast... There's now way!..
The hand demon panicked...

Sun breathing fourth form: burning bone, summer sun...
Tanjiro muttered

Tanjiro made a circular slash, cutting the hand demon's head off completely clean...

The hand demom fell, it's head was rolling and stopped.. the hand demon looked at the person who completely cut his head off.. when he looked at tanjiro..

He saw tanjiro holding his arm that hasn't disappeared yet completely... He saw tanjiro prayed and left...

The hand demon cried... Even tho he was a demon... The person who just sliced it's head of, still give prayed for him...

After that the hand demon disintegrated.

[ I dont know what its called when the demon crumbles away??, I dont even know what I'm saying ]

•••••••

Hello everyone (~ ̄³ ̄)~

That's it for today's chapter (◍•ᴗ•◍)

Thanks for reading (◍•ᴗ•◍)✧*。