Character's aesthetic!

Raj Singh
"Love is like flower if we can't give water to flowers they will be ded just like it we can't give trust to love the love will be ded"

Raj Singh
Age - 26
Well know as popular Cancer doctor! For patients and their family he is god!? ABOUT How hot he is? Just look at his face girls melt like ice infornt of him! 6'ft or? Just perfect hight? Just perfect doctor just perfect
person! And a kindhearted!
About his family? He is the smallest one! In his family he has a small sister! He love her so much!
His one of friend died from cancer that why he want to become a cancer doctor!

-Priya Malhotra-
Age - 24
"Your loves one will surely betray you!"

A popular kid? Or starkid!? She is famous for her looks! Isn't she? Why wasn't even she will be?
She is so beautiful! But only thing is her love one left her? But why she think her soon to be husband is reason of this? Her father and mother are her everything! She must be rude !? Arrogent! But for her parents! Her parents are not to proud on her! But why?

Nency Singh
Age- 24
- A famous singer she has done Collab with famous singer like
Darshan raval , Arjit sigh , Shreya Ghoshal and the most famous!
"BLACKPINK"
She is the first Indian girl to Collab with blackpink! And the Indian k-pop fans are supporting nency so much! Her fans are know as
#Nencyiens!? Cute isn't it!

Mamta Singh-
A proud mother of 2 child who are world wide famous! Her age is 50 now but she still look so beautiful And cute also people admire this family so much! Why won't they will? This is sweetest family! "MAMATA SINGH" Is also famous for her cafe's her cafe's are so famous!

Harish Singh-
A proud father of 2 child! Also know as a writer! His passion is writing!? His age 55! But he look like he is in his 38/ or 40! He love to travel alot his book are also famous!

◈ ━━━━━━━ ⸙ - ⸙ ━━━━━━━ ◈

Kanchi Malhotra-
She is well know as 90's model! She has achieved everything she want she is proud mother of PRIYA MALHOTRA She has done love marriage with her soulmate she is living in her 51 now

Siddharth Malhotra-
Siddharth Malhotra ceo of the most famous brand he love his daughter so much! Once he used to have a perfect family but now it's start to vanished!