𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗜𝗫

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗...

𝐢 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡
* . °•★|•°∵ ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ ∵°•|☆•° . *

"GETO?" YOU WHISPERED LOOKING, up at him. he looks down at you and smirks "Bunny?" Geto says.

you hugged him without any hesitation "I fucking missed you dickhead." he could barely hear you due to your face smushing into his chest which is now wet, geto hugged you back stroking your back and trying to calm you down, and after a while, he pulled you away.

'your face is so much prettier when you cry.' he chuckles at you which made you confused "That's fucking mean asshole! Laughing at me when i'm crying for you." You slapped him on the shoulder still crying, Geto sighs placing his hands on your cheek and whipping your tears away.

you looked the other way embarrassed and mad, but Geto didn't like that he forced you to look at him "Hun, look at me." you looked him in the eye, geto smiles softly "Good. now stop crying and i'll get you whatever you want." He tells you.

"Anything, Suguru?" you sniffled he sighed hardly "Yes sweetheart, anything." he runs his thumb across your cheek you tilt your head relaxing into his hand "just stay in touch with me, please." you asked him.

He kisses your forehead "I will."

you might've been slightly (very) late, but nonetheless here you are in front of nanami places ringing the doorbell.

the door opened quickly with concern looking nanami who crossed his arms like an angry mom "why are you late and why do you have stars stickers on your face." you smiled nervously.

"Style nowadays y'know," you lied walking pass him taking off your shoes walking inside to his living room he closes the door "sure." nanami rolled his eyes following behind you.

"How've you been?" you asked looking around his place since it's been a while "I've been good, you?" Nanami says smiling "I'm good," you gave him a hug "Where Ji's papers, If i don't have them he'll probably say some shit to our mom." you told him before pulling away.

"Yeah, hang on." Nanami walks away towards his office you take a seat on his couch waiting for him to bring back the paperwork's, he comes back into the living room holding the paperwork in a file and a gift bag.

"Aw! you still have the picture of me," you grabbed the photo of you and nanami five years ago "Yeah, you look really cute." "Aw! Kento!" you smiled looking at it remember how you guys took the photo.