quatre-vingt sept

Instagram

Liked by Valerie, Cory_, and 499,376 others Alyria_ Day three better go good

Alyria_ Day three better go good.

View all 97,365 comments

Valerie BETTER.
1ʜ ʀᴇᴘʟʏ ♡

Cory_ I will literally destroy everyone if so.
AidenS you can destroy me while you're at it. <3
1ʜ ʀᴇᴘʟʏ ❤️

Imgay4ravendarkholme Cory....fruity?! ^
Closetedfruitypebble that's what IM sayin-
1ʜ ʀᴇᴘʟʏ ❤️

LolaWVaughan let's hope! 😊
3ʜ ʀᴇᴘʟʏ ♡

Smiling_apple123 #justiceforValerie
4ʜ ʀᴇᴘʟʏ ♡

Load more comments

IN REAL LIFE

Today, I had to be the one to tell the truth and sit in front of everyone with my answers. I've seen what they did and said to Valerie. I only hope it goes well for me.

"Miss. Alyria. You both started this relationship, knowing her manager wouldn't like it?" He asked me, not even looking me in the eye.

I replied. "No. Never came to our knowledge. We only hid it because of her not being ready to tell her fans." I said, honestly.

"She's never mentioned her manager?" He asked. I shook my head. "At the beginning no, she did when he told her to break up with me." Dumbest case I've ever heard in my life.

"She could've had a motive right? In the beginning of your relationship, she had a conversation with him. About you." He told me, how's that a motive to get herself justice?

"Ok?" He looked up at me. "Let me rephrase my first question. She started this relationship knowing he didn't want you two together?"

"I mean maybe, but it shouldn't stop a person from being with the person they-" and I got interrupted. "Hearsay."

This dude was on some crack I tell you.

___________________________

Hearsay.

~Zee