Im back

y/n pov
Colors. Vibrant fucking colors. Then pain, " owwwww" I groaned. Well my fall mighta got a special blondes attention." Who's there?!" Some one asked. They sounded like a male, " I come in peace" I say while getting up and stumbling out of the forest. I can barely see and hear because of the fall, " who are you and what are you doing here?" He asked, " why I'm y/n." Is all I get out before I black out.

??? Pov

Im on my daily patrol when I heard a thump. I try to act all tuff and ask," who's there?" I heard a faint 'I come in peace' before I see a h/l h/c haired girl and a dog. " who are you and what are you doing here? " I ask, " why I'm y/n" ' no it can't be her she died when we were ten, dream kidnapped her and killed her' I was to caught up in my own thoughts and didn't realize that she had fallen. I run over and pick her up, " WILLLLLLLL" I yell, " WHAT?" He replies," I found someone " I tell him when he comes over, " holy shit she's back. Here take her to fundy." I nod to show that I under stand and run to the medical tent that was set up. "Yo fundy!" "What- here bring her inside" I lay her on a cot, fundy tells me to go and that she'll be fine so I left.

Y/n pov

I open my eyes to see that I'm not in the forest anymore, instead I see that im in a tent and a fox man. I sit up and wince because of the slight headache," be careful you took a pretty nasty fall.. now who are you?" " uh, y/n. Who are you?""I'm fundy" "ok but why are you, a furry?"" Oh for the love of dream xd, I'm not a goddamn furry!" He yelled. Two people came in and started asking what was the problem until fundy told them what happened. They doubled over in laughter until they registered that I'm awake. " y/n your back!" Exclaimed the blonde. " Tommy? Wilbur? Wow it's been a while hasn't it?" I asked" omg n/n your here, you don't know how long Phil has waited for you to visit." I freeze and realized what to brunette had said," you didn't tell Phil that I died?!" I yelled startling the people around me " but wait I just sent him a letter"
While they were bickering, they didn't realize that the Baku and deku squad went into the portal that night, followed you and the people and listened to all of the stuff that was said.