SELF CARE💗

That morning Aaliyah woke up really energized and the night before she had planned to have a self care day, That day she would go out and get her hair done and her nails done and maybe even buy some new stuff. Aaliyah was a selfless girl she never liked to spend money on herself or having people spend money on her, It made her feel bad about herself. But sometimes she had to especially to buy herself normal necessities that she needs as a woman or a human being period. But before Aaliyah went to go have a self care day she wanted to stop at her brother.

After Aaliyah took a shower she went into her closet to pick out an outfit for the day she finally found a cute outfit.

After she got dressed she put on her shoes and headed out to her brother's house. As she arrived she saw multiple cars in the drive way and they all looked familiar, Aaliyah got out of the car grabbing her things and going up the house, She knocked on the door waiting for somebody to come to the door. Finally the door opened to Oakley. "Hey Aaliyah." Oakley said while moving aside so she could come in. Once she stepped in she saw some other guys All were looking at her. " Oh! What are you doing here sis?" Dre said not knowing she was going to come by though he wasn't surprised saying as they do this to each other a lot. "I just wanted to stop by real quick and see what you were doing" Aaliyah said looking at Dre, " Oh well what are you doing today?" Dre asked " I was just gonna get my nails and my hair done and maybe do some shopping." Aaliyah said. " Oh okay.. do you need anything? Dre asked most likely meaning did i need money, Aaliyah of course said no because she would feel bad. " Okay well i'm going to head out now and be safe." Aaliyah said Hugging Dre and oakley, Waving to everyone else as she walked out. 

As soon as Aaliyah walked out and got into her car she got a notification from cash app. She had been sent almost 600 dollars from 'CENCH23$' And she knew exactly who that was, She wanted him to get his money back so she texted him

Oakley😵‍💫💗

                                  Please take your money back.

 No just keep it it's no big deal

                                                          yes it is.

Just keep it liyah. 

                                             whatever.

 Aaliyah wasn't mad, However she was annoyed by the way he refused to take it back and the fact that he sent it to her without telling her. Just doing it anyways.. It made her heart flutter. I mean yeah ever since she had met him she thought he was really attractive and Saiyah always said that they should date or go on a date, But Aaliyah always thought he wouldn't want to and this wasn't helping her feeling for him. Trying to push what just happened out of her mind she headed to the nail salon. 

After choosing what she wanted done she got her nails and toes done.

...<3

After getting her nails done she got her hair done, She ended up getting braids

After she got her hair done she still had some money left so she went to the mall and bought some stuff, Once she was done she headed home

After she got her hair done she still had some money left so she went to the mall and bought some stuff, Once she was done she headed home. When she got inside she put all her new stuff away and took a shower, Then she realized she never formally said thank you for the money so she called him and to her surprise he answered. 

"Hello?" Oakley said

"Hey i'm so sorry for calling so late i just wanted to say thank you for the money, i really do appreciate it" Aaliyah said

" It's no problem liyah" Oakley said

That's when she realized that he was most likely sleep when she called him but his voice sounded so good.

" Well um good night" Aaliyah said

"Good night, Also you looked nice today" Oakley said

"Oh.. Thank you bye now" Aaliyah said kinda getting shy as she hung up

After She hung up the phone she had major butterflies in her stomach as she went to go lay down in her bed and turned on Jane the virgin she fell asleep thinking about their conversation.

...<3

How did you guys like this chapter? please remember that they already have known each other for years now so no they really aren't moving thing fast but they wont be anyways.

-Frenche 🫶