chapter 59

H E R

"Come," Amilia says taking my arm

"Come," Amilia says taking my arm. "Let's have a drink."

We grabbed drinks at the bar and I felt an arm wrap around my waist. "You were amazing," Antonio whispers before kissing my neck.

"All the other men already confirmed it," I tease and he grins against my neck.

"All the other men don't get to take you home and fuck you to sleep," he whispers and I squeeze my thighs together.

Amilia turns around to face us and groans.

"You might want to keep it in your pants, lover boy," she rolls her eyes, taking a sip of her drink.

"You might not want to be home tonight," he says and her face scrunches up. "I know how you can't sleep with a lot of noise."

I nearly choke on my drink, my eyes growing wide.

"What would mother say, if she knew you were sleeping with yout fiancé before marriage," she grins and his jaw ticks.

"Don't even think, about it," he says and she proudly smiles, finishing her drink.

"So yes. I will be home and yes. I will be able to sleep because there will be no noise," she says and orders another drink.

"I could, quite literally, just kick you out."

"Please- no," I shake my head. "I'm tired anyways," I softly yawn, covering my mouth.

"I'll fuck you nice and slow, don't worry about it," he whispers in my ear before gently bitting down onto my earlobe.

Amilia looks at me with her 'are you hearing this' eyes and I shrug my shoulders. "I really can't help what comes out of his mouth," I apologetically smile.

We enjoy a few drinks before heading home. It started raining on our way back and I pulled my legs up onto the seat, hugging them as I looked outside.

At the red light, Antonio shrugged off his suit jacket, throwing it over my shoulders. as placed a soft kiss on my forehead and I thanked him.

My fiancé.

My love.

My man.

I couldn't help but snuggle into it.

We finally got back to the house and Amilia got out while I unbuckle my seat belt.

"Where do you think you're going," he says, grabbing my arm as I was about to get out.

"Do you need something?" I ask, confused.

"Yeah," he says leaning in to kiss me. I smiled as he pulled back.

"Maybe we should just wait for her to fall asleep," I joke and he smiles. "How about car sex?" I over excitedly say. "But people might see," I shake my head, looking around.