32• For Forever

At night ::

Karan and preeta were shown sitting in their suite's balcony. He was sitting on the couch kept there and she was in his lap, facing his back to him.

"Sab kuch kitna badal gya na! Ek din m! Hum kaha se kaha aa gye" Preeta said looking at the sky. Karan hummed in response.

He parted her hairs aside and started placing kisses on her neck.

"Humne Aaj ek long jump maari h babydoll! And now! There's no looking back!" Karan said, still nuzzling in her neck.

"Karan!" Preeta moaned softly due to his sweet tortures.

Karan suddenly stood up with her and turned her, so that now she was facing him. He held her through waist with one hand, pulling her closer and with the other hand, holded her chin, lifting it up.

"Aisa kya dekh rhe ho bajarbattu" Preeta asked innocently to Karan, who was staring her lovingly.

"Kuch nhi" Karan replied smilingly.

His gaze shifted from her eyes to her lips and again to her eyes. She understood what he wants and whom to lie, she too wants the same.

She held his collars and pulled him closer. He was surprised with her act. She kept her one hand on his cheeks and other went behind his neck, pulling him impossibly closer to her.

While due to her sudden action, his both the hands were locked behind her waist. Both closed their eyes and joined their foreheads.

Their breath mingled and so their heart was. They were so close that Both can feel each other's heartbeat. He leaned closer and immediately placed his lips on hers.

The atmosphere was chilly and the sky was filled with beautiful stars and in the middle of it was the full moon which was shining at its brightest. And it's light was directly falling over the faces of two lovers.

They both were in their own world. It was the first time, both were feeling each other and the feeling was Heavenly!

It was a soft and gentle kiss at starting, pouring their love and affection for each other but that didn't lasted for long. Soon it converted into wild and passionate one.

Their lips were moving hungrily on each other's lips. Both were out of breath but were not ready to break the kiss. But after sometime, Karan finally broke it.

Both were breathing heavily, resting their foreheads on each other.

"How was it?" Karan asked.

"Amazing" Preeta said unknowingly and Karan smirked. She realised and started blushing.

He picked her in his arms and brushed his nose with hers.

"Ready wifey?" He asked in a questioning manner, more he was seeking permission.

"Ever ready!" She said and wrapped her arms around him. He smiled and both headed inside their room.

He placed her gently on the bed and dimmed the lights. He placed soft kisses starting from her feet, to her hand, her cheeks and then her forehead.

He asked once again for her permission, this time verbally and she nodded, Ready to become his in every sense.

And he made her, marked her as his.

•••

Morning rays entered their room and preeta stirred in sleep. She opened her eyes with a huge yawn and saw her hot hubby staring her. She raised her eyebrows and he nodded in no.