03.

Chapter 03- Yes, Because We Are Already Married

🌷
(。•̀ᴗ-)✧(。•̀ᴗ-)✧(。•̀ᴗ-)✧

"Why did she felt like Cinderella when he slowly lifted her left leg, kept it on his thighs and helped her wear an anklet...? And more importantly, why did he suddenly looked like her Prince Charming...?"

(。•̀ᴗ-)✧(。•̀ᴗ-)✧(。•̀ᴗ-)✧
🌷

He saw life through the glasses of thorns and believe that we humans are the one who should make it look like rose tinted road through our efforts. While she saw life through rose tinted glasses and held humans responsible for getting hurt by the thorns which they, themselves threw in the road journey of their life.

They were similar in many ways, but their similarity takes a two totally different turns.

But those turns are complimentary, because both of them are mature and understanding adults who use rationality before everything. They respect the fact that others have different opinions than theirs and that those opinions are no necessarily bad. Sometimes are rigid opinions restriction us from reaching over to many new possibilities which are waiting for us, in our life, but our strict opinions hold us back. In such a restricted situation, such people help you whose thoughts process are, according to you, too extreme.

Here, the rationality played the biggest role and is their biggest advantage.

And it can be clearly seen in the way they handle the affair which Universe thrown at them, the moment they reached here, with just thinking twice. Universe took, 'Think twice....' phrase too seriously in their story.

They are in the unknown world. A world which they knew never existed. A world where they are happily married. To them, it felt like, the Universe threw them in the other dimension for them to mess up the unbelievable fairytale like lovestory and show the actuality of the so-called 'Happily Ever After'.

With their advantageous rationality, comes the dose of the reality, which fades away the anesthesia of the romance caused by the drug called, the love.

But there is nothing wrong in enjoying losing our senses to the loveholic drug and drown ourselves in the dual waters of romance and reality where the former one floats above the surface and the latter one is situated deep inside, on the surface of the rocks beneath the sea, right...?

Would not be it fine, if they tightly clutch each other and never leave the hands with their legs touching the rocks beneath...? Isn't that kind of lovestory the world carves for...? A fairytale like lovestory which haven't forgotten the essence of the reality...?