Chapter 1

No one's POV

'You can never stay in one form for too long...'
The (h/c) cat with (e/c) eyes thought to herself, shifting into a small black kitten with black eyes.

'The (h/c) cat with (e/c) eyes thought to herself, shifting into a small black kitten with black eyes

She shifted among the trash cans of the alley.'Disgusting...'
That's when footsteps started approaching. She lets out a mew and tries to run. She steps on
A slimy rotten apple, getting goo on her paws. The person bends down. He's wearing the uniform to that hero school, the U.A., and has spiky violet hair and eyes. He's around the age she would be in her half-human form, maybe a few months older.

 He's around the age she would be in her half-human form, maybe a few months older

He reaches a hand towards her and she flashes her teeth."Are you a stray..?" He mutters.'Rude!' The black she-cat thinks. She glares and hisses at him."well...do you have a name?" He asks, crouching down in front of the small kitten.'.....I don't think so..?'
She tilts her head."Alright...I'll call you...(y/n)."
(Y/n). The name fits her perfectly so she stops glaring and relaxes a little. She meows at him.'I'm tempted to speak, but no one can know..'
"I guess I'll introduce myself. I'm Hitoshi Shinsou." She sits and tucks her tail around her paws, frowning when you feel the slimy rotten stuff touch your tail."You're an intelligent cat, aren't you?" She  blinks in confirmation.'Well, duh.'"Alright....do you want to come home with me? I can get you food, and water.My dad should allow it, since you're the most intelligent cat I've ever met." 'Thanks, purple dude,' she thinks. (y/n) takes a step forward and allows Hitoshi to run her ear. He picks up the fluffy she-cat and she settles onto his shoulder.'I feel like that monkey that sits on people's shoulders...' she thinks."Well, I guess I'm a pet now..'

To be continued...