Chapter 7

3rd person

After Voldemort said this there was a small silence. However, no one knew that Harry was alive. He was waiting for the right time to reveal himself and this came sooner than he thought.

"AVARDA KEDAVRA !! " shouted Voldemort but before it could hit James, Harry jumped out of Hagrid's arms and stood in front of Voldemort and then quickly shouted "EXPELLIARMUS!!"

The green and red spells collided, making golden sparks. Voldemort was shocked. How many times did he have to try and kill this boy. But before he could do anything the red disarming spell overpowered the green killing curse and his wand flew out of his hand and into Harry's.

Once again the killing curse back fired but this time it killed Voldemort.

Harry's POV

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!! I JUST KILLED VOLDEMORT!! I felt the best I have in years. He was finally gone he can't hurt me now or anyone i love. He was gone!!

Everyone was cheering for me. I felt my face warm up a bit and I guess I was blushing. I don't really like the attention but I can deal with it. I turned around and saw something I only dreamed of. My mum and dad. But how? I thought to myself. I then saw Professor Dumbledore and Sirius. What the hell is going on. Suddenly my mum and dad ran up to me. Hugging my tightly. This is the best day of my life.

3rd person

While the family of three were hugging, the death eaters looked around. There were a few who just turned around and left but the others wanted revenge.

They pointed their wands and the wizarding world savior and at the same time they shouted "AVARDA KEDAVRA!!"

Harry pushed his parents away and turned around but was not quick enough to cast a spell to protect himself. All the causes hit him in the chest at once.

Surprisingly, Harry still stood there. In a lot of pain and an even bigger new lightning bolt scar on his chest. He was angry and in so much pain he couldn't control his power.

Colourful sparks were flying all around him and his emerald eyes started to glow.

The death eaters were terrified while the light side were starring in awe.

Finally he released the power, knocking all the death eaters to the ground as well as rope wrapping themselves around them.

Once Harry had calmed down, his magic stopped flowing out of him, he clutched his chest as his knees buckled. He saw people running to catch him before the world turned black.

Sorry to leave you guys on a cliff hanger but that's all I've written so far :))

BuckyBarnesPadfoot