Part 2: The end?

No one P.O.V
The undertale family was shocked to learn that their child was supposed to kill on sight. And the fact that the little brown-haired kid with blood falling from his face was remanding her that she was supposed to be killing them. Their child jumped from their arms and started begging for their safety. 

"CC, please they mean a lot to me, their my family. I missed them a lot pleaseee. Come on do it for your girlfriend."

All of them were shocked and some were in raged that she was dating someone that had no issue killing them. The boy looked annoyed at her and soon said "fine but only because I'm not dealing with the others backlash for hurting someone who you care so much about" The family was now pissed now that it seemed like their child's "boyfriend" would treat her like that.

Undyne was about to attack CC as their kid called him. Someone had to hold her back from possibly killing the boy. All though the monster holding her back hated the boy as well. Everyone was surprised but very happy that their child still cared so much about them.

But that happiness didn't last very long. CC made the mistake of playfully hitting his girlfriend. Well playfully to CC and Cassidy not so playful to her family. The monster that was holding back Undyne let go. Toriel was trying her hardest not to hit the boy. CC started screaming and running away from the monster chasing him with spears.

Cassidy soon saw a issue with Undyne in the fact that ms. Puppet would definitely hear his screaming. Cassidy ran to Undyne and CC trying to calm her down before puppet would hear.

Unfortunately for her.............

.....................

.........................................................

She already heard....

Puppet came running straight to them. (GoTtA gO fAsT ) And what she saw pissed her the hell off.

Cassidy was chasing some monster with blue skin, that was throwing spears at CC. None of the other kids were around. She snapped. She picked up her adoptive kids and knocked out the monster chasing them. She looked at the other monster and said "If you guys don't want to be dead, leave now. And take this thing that was hurting my little babies."

The monsters looked at their child only to see that she was sleeping in women with stripes arms. Some monsters are hurt from this, others are angry, but all her family was sad. Sad that they couldn't have been there for their child. Sad that they knew, they were replaced in their child mind.

All the monsters left the building and walked home some crying, others masking their sadness with angry expressions. But all of them right now knew that they needed their child more than anything.

The way she would do anything for them. The fact that she was a bright star in their lives . They would never tell their child, but they were in a pretty big issue with the government right now. As they had been blamed for the children disappearing even though their child was also gone. They lost a lot of rights from that case and without their human representative they couldn't get them back. One thing was for sure though even if a lot of them didn't like it, they weren't coming back for the kid.