Chapter 12

Au pov

Kavin's messy room flipped upside down cuz he's looking for something to wear for talay's party
Gotta look handsome for it ey .

He got ready , fixed his hair , done his clothes perfectly then looked at himself in the mirror

"Why is that bitch coming to a male party? "
He slapped his face then said
"Whatever why am i making such a big deal it doesn't matter if she comes or not "

He drove there when talay was waiting for him to welcome him.

"Hey what's up friend ! I was waiting for you "
Said talay

"Hey , are the gang here yet ?"
Kavin asked

"Ah- only thyme and gorya came a while a go"

Kavin rolled his eyes lazily

"Where are they ? "
Talay pointed at them from a pretty close distance .

"Here , thyme is playing with his phone right there "
Said talay ,

he saw him playing with his phone while gorya giving him an earful to let go the phone and focus on the party , he heard them from afar

"Why didn't ren come yet "
She asked thyme as she huffed in boredom .

Kavin steps in when thyme's phone fell on the floor , he was stunned with his mouth wide open .

"Close your mouth thyme , a fly will get in if you don't "

He smirked

Kavin sat down , it was awkward since he came alone and felt like a third wheel between the two .

Thyme kept eyeing him from his head to his toes .

"Hey baby, wanna go and dance ?"
Says thyme grabbing gorya's. Waist

"Yes , i really wanna dance "

"Alright let's go"
It took him a second to realize what he had done

"Ahh - let's wait for mj and ren it's not nice leaving kavin alone like that "

Kavin looked annoyed when he looked  at him .

"I'm not a kid you can go and dance , she wants to dance so take to and be a gentle man "

Thyme took gorya to dance while kavin started drinking few glasses staring at them .

Mj and ren came in finally so kavin can feel relived , as soon as mj and ren came gorya and thyme came back to sit beside ren .

Kavin suddenly springs in anger when talay called him at the same moment

"Kavin! "

"Yeah !"

"Come here, let me introduce you to this group of guys they really like you "

The f4 boys are watching the whole thing that's happening, why did kavin spring so quickly like this ?

He went with talay , these guys aren't really kavin's type of friends , they're kind of perverted if i could say .

Kavin did felt uncontrollably while talking to them, standing and just listening to their conversation, the guys noticed that he wasn't comfortable at all being with them .

When a boy from the  same group just arrived saying hi to kavin As he pulled his hand and hugged him ( brotherly hug greeting ).
His hand kept brushing kavin's whole body which made him feel uncomfortable.

Thyme is done for , he had enough watching this man touching kavin .

He kept eyeing them when he's had enough .