₀₃₁

𝘙𝘏𝘠𝘚 𝘔𝘖𝘖𝘙𝘌

"The contract has been approved."

I stare at Fernando. Fernando stares at both me and Wren. I turn to look at Wren. She's not giving anything away with her expression. I look back at Fernando.

"Great job kids. Truly. You did an absolutely incredible job creating the vision i've had for this company since I made it. You've secured the companies partnerships. Great great job." He says and claps me on the back, he awkwardly shakes Wren's hand.

When Fernando leaves our office and closes the door, I look over at Wren again. She's really not giving anything away with her expression. It's worrying me. But I don't comment on it.

"We did it, Miss James." That seems to snap her out of it.

A bright beautiful smile breaks out on her face. She steps closer to me and wraps her arms around my neck. I wrap my arms around her waist and bring her closer. Then I grip the back of her thighs and wrap her legs around me. She squeezed me tighter.

"We did it. We did it. We did it." She whispers into my neck over and over again.

I run one of my hands up and down her back as she whispers into my neck. Some of it I can pick up-the rest, not so much.

When she stops mumbling into my neck I speak up.

"You did great. The whole time. You were creative and you knew all your shit. We worked through our disagreements and found a way to communicate without arguing-for the most part." I feel a puff of breath on my neck-like she laughed.

"You deserve this a hundred percent. All the work you put into your job, makes me admire you five thousand percent more. I'm glad we were assigned the same project. But i'm disappointed it's over." I say to her.

She pulls her head off my shoulder and looks at me. Really really looks at me. Her hands are at the base of my neck; playing with the hair there. This position feels extremely intimate but I can't seem to care.

"I don't know who this new Rhys is; the compliment throwing, dimple smiling, caring business man is. But I like him." Then her lips are on mine.

The kiss this time isn't searing and fast. It's different. It's passionate and celebratory. It's happy and warm and I don't want to stop.

I keep one hand under her thighs and bring the other to her cheek. She tilts her head to fit in my palm and deepens the kiss. My thumb starts swiping over her cheekbone on its own. Her hands come from the back of my head to my face; holding it in place as she kisses me harder.

I don't know where her strength came from, but she presses my face against hers harder-harsher. Like she wants everything from me. I wrap my hand around the back of her neck to match her aggression.

She pulls back only to whisper one thing. "Really like him." Then she's kissing me again.

I put her down without disconnecting our lips. Now with both my hands free, I grip her waist, her arms, her face, her hair. Anything I can reach.

The kiss starts picking up pace again, and we're near my desk. Her hands are on my shoulders as I lift her onto the desk. Her legs wrap around me as I stand in front of her. I disconnect our lips and trail hot kisses down her neck as her fingers work at getting my sweatshirt off.

I have to pull away from her neck so she can pull it over my head. Then her hands are everywhere. On my shoulders, my back, my stomach, but they stop on my hip bones.

Her eyes move from mine to my hip. My tattooed hip. I know what she's looking at when a sly smirk crosses over her lips. I seal my lips over the smirk and she laughs into my mouth. I close the gap between us and feel another smirk form under mine.

"This feels familiar." She drops her eyes to our position.

Her on top of a desk, her legs spread; with me in between them. Our chest flat against each other's, my hands on her waist. The photoshoot.

"Does it?" I look back up at her eyes, which are burning with heat.

"Mhm." She swallows and traces a finger from my stomach up to my shoulders.

She flattens her hands on the front of my shoulders and pushes me back. I don't stumble but i'm a little taken back until she gets off the desk and pushes me to sit down on my chair.

She leans down to place a short kiss on my lips, and then trails her mouth over my jaw, quickly over my neck and starts slowly kissing my chest. She lowers herself on the ground as she gets to my stomach.

She kisses each muscle and I grip her ponytail. Not hard enough to hurt, just enough so I don't pull out my own hair.

Her eyes drop to my tattoo again and her lips close over the writing. I wined her hair around my fingers. This is why I got the tattoo years ago. This is why.

Wren gently bites the sensitive skin there, then darts her tongue out to run over the irritated area. She does it again. I'm going to have to get another thing tattooed after this. Just to fix the one I have.

𝘸 𝘳 𝘦 𝘯 𝘬 𝘪 𝘴 𝘴 𝘩 𝘦 𝘳 𝘦

She runs her lips over the tattoo again and it solidifies my idea. Her name is going on me. Mine. Mine. Mine. Mine.

Wren's tongue then trails a line up the center of my abs and I grab her hips and place her right on me. My lips crashing onto hers the second she's in reach.

My hands move under her shirt and run over the bare skin of her back, then they swipe over her stomach-but not going any further.

When our lips part, she keeps her forehead against mine; panting. Her thumbs graze my jawline as she speaks.

"I don't think I could ever get bored of kissing you." Her confession makes me smile.

"Or your dimples."

"You've mentioned that a couple times." I tease and she rolls her eyes.

Her body then slumps against mine and I keep moving my hands up and down her bare back.

"Your hands are warm." Her voice is muffled by my chest.

"Your tongue is warm." I get a light punch in the side for that.

I'd take a million more punches to have her.

____________________