~ℍ𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕞𝕒𝕕𝕖 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕟 𝕄𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕤, 𝚋𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧~

Craving delicious Thin Mints, but you're all out?

Here's an easy fix to the problem!

Ingredients:

*𝐴𝑛𝑦  𝑡𝑦𝑝𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑓𝑒𝑟𝑟𝑒𝑑 𝑐ℎ𝑜𝑐𝑜𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒,𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑓𝑙𝑎𝑣𝑜𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝐴𝑛𝑑𝑒'𝑠 𝑐ℎ𝑜𝑐𝑜𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒. (𝙄, 𝙞𝙣 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙪𝙡𝙖𝙧, 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮 𝘼𝙣𝙙𝙚'𝙨)

*𝑅𝑖𝑡𝑧'𝑠 𝑐𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑘𝑒𝑟𝑠

*𝑆𝑝𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑘𝑒𝑠 (𝙤𝙥𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙡)

і𝖿 ᥡ᥆ᥙ ᥴᥲᥒ'𝗍 𝖿іᥒძ ᥲᥒᥡ, ძіg ძᥱᥱ⍴ іᥒ ᥡ᥆ᥙr ⍴ᥲᥒ𝗍rᥡ. і𝖿 ᥡ᥆ᥙ s𝗍іᥣᥣ ᥴᥲᥒ'𝗍 𝖿іᥒძ ᥲᥒᥡ, ᥡ᥆ᥙ ᥴ᥆ᥙᥣძ 𝗍rᥡ sᥙᑲsіtuting with similar ingredients (I'm talking about the Ritz's Crackers)

іᥒ𝗍rᥙᥴs𝗍і᥆ᥒs:

1(  First, pour some chocolate into a microwave-proof bowl. Then, melt the chocolate depending on your microwave. I usually go for a 30 seconds-1 minute setting, but if that's not enough, try for a 1 minute and 30 seconds, or 2 minutes (though two minutes might be too much)

2(  After the chocolate slightly cools, open your Ritz's crackers, (or whatever you decided to use) and carefully dip your crackers in, completely covering the crackers with chocolate.

3( If you have sprinkles, wait for the chocolate to completely cool, and spray as much as you want.

4( Then, enjoy!!

This is perfect for movie night, birthday parties, bored afternoons, or when you want to find a fun project to do with young kids, even if you have Thin Mints!

(Just tell the kids to NOT use the whole bottle of sprinkles before they get a sugar rush, IF you're planning to do this project with kids)

𝙂𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙡𝙪𝙘𝙠! ❤︎︎❤︎︎

Bʏ Eᴍᴍᴀ ❤︎︎

xX_-Faye-_xX