Prologue

Just few feet away from Farren Hart laid her world; Piper.

Piper Mclean, the beauty queen, the cause of irregular heartbeats. 

It was july fourth, and fireworks exploded in the air. With Piper in Farren's arms she forgot where she was, the wilderness school. A school for troubled kids. Sure some people could call Farren a troubled kid, she wasn't though she was just unlucky. 

The Wilderness group was at the north entrance of the school watching the fireworks but Piper had finally convinced Farren to fade from the others and watch the show on their own. 

Piper's head rested on the top of Farren's arm playing with pieces of grass she had plucked. The two girls laid in a silence that provided more comfort than words. Grabbing one of the Dandelions growing in the soil beside Farren she moved getting Piper's attention who had just been trying to rest.

"A flower for you m'lady" The gesture received a giggle from the pretty girl it was given to.

"That's not a flower, dandelions are weeds" 

"Whatever happened to the thought counts?" It was only a joke but Piper took it quickly putting it behind her ear in her choppy brown hair. 

"No, I love it" 

That night Farren finally got Piper to kiss her. A simple quick kiss that caused pure bliss that would last for life times. After Farren slipped Piper one of the many bracelets that she wore everyday. 

A simple gift that would or at least was suppose to remind Piper of that night. The night Farren got her first girlfriend. A first girlfriend that Farren also wanted to be her last one day.