🐚|nine

chapter 9, season 1

chapter 9, season 1

"we're finally fucking here." armin scoffed as he pulled up to a somewhat familiar driveway.

"can't believe constance still lives here." you said before getting out of the car.

"i couldn't believe it either, but i do understand why he didn't move." armin said as he opened up the trunk.

you stayed silent and began getting your duffel bag out of the car. "so... how long are we gonna stay here?"

armin shut the trunk and locked the car doors before speaking. "uh, however long you want to, i guess."

"well, ian tryna stay here for too long cause we still got school." you said as you swung your bag over your shoulders.

you didn't wait for armin's response as you walked up the cement driveway. you analyzed the brick house. everything looked exactly the same, and for some reason, you were feeling nervous.

you knocked on the tan door and waited for it to open. "just open it." you heard a voice say from the other side of the door.

you bawled your face up because your momma taught you that it was rude to just walk into someone's house. you shook your feelings away and twisted the doorknob.

you opened the door fully, and was hit with the smell of weed. you walked into the house and seen how much connie really let himself go.

you weren't going to judge him because one, you had absolutely no right to judge anyone; and two, because you have no clue what he's going through right now.

"excuse the mess, i was gon' clean up, but i said fuck it." connie raspy voice spoke as he took a hit from his blunt.

you looked over and seen connie sitting on a old recliner with his feet propped up. "hey, con." you walked over towards him and gave him a quick hug.

"whatchu nervous fa'? you think imma do some to you?"

you bawled your face up once again. you weren't sure why you were feeling nervous, but it definitely wasn't because of connie, and definitely not because you thought he'd do something to you.

connie seen you tense up. "i'm just fuckin' witchu. i know youn think that way about me. what're you nervous about though? is it jean?"

your eyes widened. you forgot all about jean, but i guess your heart didn't. you didn't say anything and just ignored connie's question all together. "how've you been?"

connie scoffed. "tired, high and stressed, but how you've been? and where's ken?"

"i've been pretty good, but who's k-"

"i told you to stop calling me that." armin huffed as he carried his bag into the living room. "and you need to clean up in here. it looks like someone just dumped a weeks worth of trash in your living room."

you looked at armin with shock. you weren't expecting that to be the first thing armin would say to his friend.

"oh, shut up. i'll clean it when i get to it." connie waved armin off and got another hit from his blunt.

you looked at connie even more shocked because how did he not beat his ass for saying that? cause shit.

"lemme show yall, y'all room." connie got off his chair and began walking upstairs with you both following him.

in the stairway, there were pictures of him, serenity, and his parents. they all looked so happy in the photos, it made you wonder... how did connie feel now?

"ight, here y'all go." connie showed you and armin the guest bedroom. the room was spotless.

"my rooms, down the hall and the bathroom is right here

"my rooms, down the hall and the bathroom is right here." connie pointed to the door which was located inside the room. "y'all can do whatever y'all want, and the kitchen don't got much in it, but eat what you want. i'm rey take a nap." connie through up the peace sign and made his way into his room.

you walked into the room and sat your bag down on the floor. "how come he calls you ken?" you asked armin who took a seat next to you.

armin rolled his eyes. "he and serenity think i look like ken from barbie."

you never really thought about it much, but armin does look exactly like ken from barbie. "i'm about to go to sleep, it's damn near 6am." armin yawned while making himself comfortable on top of the covers.

"why don't you just get underneath the covers?" you questioned as you began to take your shoes and coat off.

"i don't feel like getting undressed." armin answered right before he passed out.