INFO

the cover is made by me! If y'all want a version where the smoke isn't in the way tell me! AnimeFan44763 credits to them for the idea!

Y/N dressed in mostly black or dark colors since they wanted to fit into the family but was never given any attention,Y/N is a young adult 20-27. Y/N is a hero but still to no avail no once again,Alfred was the only one who saw Y/N as Y/N and treated them as his own child. When Y/N came to the SMP world and started to be raise by Technoblade they started to wear dark and bright colors,anyone who is foe to their dad is their foe but anyone who isn't foe is a friend to them it just depends on what their relationship is with Technoblade. Y/N was well behaved but after meeting the SMP they became chaotic and soon became the most arsonist blood god(A/N:Technoblade is just the blood gods voice) devoted person on the SMP more then Technoblade!

Y/N basically became Technoblade but with a few changes here and there. Fairytales are their favorite especially from the grim brothers. So you know the baudelaires from the unfortunate series of events? Y/N is the two oldest combined but chaotic version of them.

THEME SONG:

THE LYRICS: Run boy run! This world is not made for you
Run boy run! They're trying to catch you
Run boy run! Running is a victory
Run boy run! Beauty lays behind the hills
Run boy run! The sun will be guiding you
Run boy run! They're dying to stop you
Run boy run! This race is a prophecy
Run boy run! Break out from society
Tomorrow is another day
And you won't have to hide away
You'll be a man, boy!
But for now it's time to run, it's time to run!
Run boy run! This ride is a journey to
Run boy run! The secret inside of you
Run boy run! This race is a prophecy
Run boy run! And disappear in the trees
Tomorrow is another day
And you won't have to hide away
You'll be a man, boy!
But for now it's time to run, it's time to run!
Tomorrow is another day
And when the night fades away
You'll be a man, boy!
But for now it's time to run, it's time to run!