Chapter 7: The Top Cadets

One year later

Shadis: Cadets' monthly report..... Characteristics

...

...

...

Special report on the Hellhound squad
Cadet Leader Y/N L/N, the born leader, he is brilliant. In the days I have serve as the instructor, I have never seen such commitment in a person ever. Putting himself last, making sure his colleagues are in front of him, save and sound. In a set that he is alone, his senses of his surrounding, his awareness, his skills and his commitment, were beyond satisfactory. 

Cadet Alexander Victor, putting this into perspective, if Y/N wasn't the leader, he will take his place without question. Victor's hunting skills is impressive, his senses are second best, in a team, he is the backbone that keeps everyone together. Alone he lacks one ability, precaution, he is careless.

Cadet Elias Michael, though he is a good leader, he does not seem to want to lead anyone, his vision allowed him to succeed every attack he can, his speed allowed him to be maneuverable. Cadet Michael, thinks with his feet and not with his mind, one thing that we military staffs lacks. Cadet Michael, good with a rifle, shot without aiming, hit the bullseye, same for his grappling with the ODM.

Cadet Jason Brozka, won't be a top cadet, but his berserk skill helped him to be fast and strong, looking after Cadet Mason Rohm, he and Cadet Mason are inseparable, they two are glued to one another like brothers. Though, in a setting of being alone, Cadet Brozka's skills are as impressive as his leader's. 

Cadet Mason Rohm, candidate to be in the top 10 cadets, his memory helped the team to move without a second look on the map, his skills in topography led his team to be the first to arrive. Cadet Rohm, his speed and agility helped him when he is alone, being swift and silent, he barely needed to do any work to escape....

These boys are inseparable.... why?

...

...

...

...

Y/N and Victor lands with the rest of his squad, there were breathing deeply. Today's mission, win the battle of two different Cadet Corps, Rose Corps and Sina Corps

Victor: Mason! SITREP

Mason: *talking to Jason* Jason! You need to help reinforce Bravo company, you need to tell them to pop smoke to mark the lines, we need to know where we need to move

Jason: We have no lines! we have enemies and friendlies mixed up all out on those place out there, *looks Y/N* Sir! Our perimeters collapsing, Alpha and Bravo Company cannot hold it! Charlie company's been overrun!

Victor: Reiner! Bertholdt! tell the rest to wait for instructions!

Y/N: Elias! *Elias lands near Y/N* Broken arrow!

Elias: *looks at the squad* Sir... we have no aircraft support

Y/N: Oh.. right... gather up the corps and return back to the lines, Blitzkrieg formation. 

All of the squad: Yes sir!

...

...

... 

In the end of the day, Y/N tactic, slim down the lines they conquer he was losing ground, but as they push forward, after surrounding the Sina Corps into two different sections, he surrounds them, break their reinforcements, forcing them to surrender but at a cost of a few "dead" cadets...