ch. 9 (end)

happy ever after or not?

"im going to fucking kill you." victoria said to dolores.

the girl shrunk back in her seat, scared of the smaller 15 year old. victoria glared at elijah and held her hand out, motioning for him to make her some sort of weapon. he did as she asked and dropped an odd hammer in her hand, unusually light but also extremely heavy.

"w-wait!" dolores tried to stand but one of the romanos had her held down with their powers.

victor seemed excited to see how it went as everyone else was trying to stop the girl. luke just watched, fear coursing through his veins as well. camilo felt frozen in place, probably because he was. he wanted to try to stop her but didnt know how. on the porch he had lied, he still wanted her back in his arms. it felt too late now.

"god.. ive been waiting for this." victoria laughed with a crazed smile.

the hammer rose and victoria got ready to hit the girl, tears streaming down the sitting girls face. her family begged victoria to stop but got no response. only one person was able to get her to stop but he was frozen. her grip tightened as she got ready to use the strength she had been holding back. luisa, the actually strong one, squirmed in her chair as she tried to get up to stop the actions

"victoria! wait-!" camilo shouted at last.

the room went silent and victoria froze completely. her head turned towards him and he was now able to move. victor was now ready to do anything to stop whatever camilo was trying to do. sadly for him, he had no abilities.

"i lied.. i do love you. please just stop.. let dolores go."

her hand shook for a brief moment but was quickly stopped, setting the hammer down and turning to look at the boy. victoria walked towards him and grabbed his face, forcing him to look up at her.

"tell me that again."

"i love you."

he never broke eye contact once and she let him go, looking over at her grandfather before leaning in to kiss camilo. he took her gladly, the kiss only lasting a second before they pulled away from eachother. both families looked horrified and extremely unhappy with both of their decisions. luke cheered and was much louder than he probably shouldve been.

"victoria, why would you do that?" arlo asked in a panic.

"you dont expect me to marry a man i dont love, do you? he doesnt love me either, we both have other people there."

her fathers gaze softened ever so slightly and whispering among the families started up. victor and abuela were left out until the words reached them, both listening to each syllable carefully. victor didnt seem as mad at his granddaughter anymore, looking at the girl with a small smile now. alma looked at camilo with a frown as usual.

"im fine with your relationship with.. him." victor still seemed a little annoyed but was alot better.

"you will not get close to that horrible girl ever again, she would be a disgrace to our family, camilo."

the two elders looked at eachother and the madrigals began arguing, the rest of the family wanting him to be happy with victoria. the romanos called over victoria and they began talking about the whole situation. she brought luke over and he was let in, the family liking him as well. she liked him as a new friend, possibly a close friend now.

"alright! fine." alma finally agreed after her whole family fighting against her.

alma turned to victor who was already looking at her. he held out his hand.

"if it doesnt work between them... we can go back to before. for now we have to get along, alright?"

she took his hand and shook it, immediately pulling away from the man and standing once able to. elijah took the family to their rooms on the other side of the house, lots of space between the two. camilo went to victoria who surprisingly hesitated to take him in.

"you think itll work?" camilo asked.

"yeah. it has to."

present time

victoria set aside the pictures and ran her hands through her daughters wavy hair. the other two children sat on the bed, listening as their mother finished up the story.

"thats how i met your father." victoria looked over at camilo who was passed out.

luke was curled up with her husband, their arms around eachother. camilo and luke definitely grew to be close through the years. his wife was in the living room as he actually got the girl he wanted as well.

"im tired.." her youngest yawned and stretched her arms out.

victoria smiled and picked up the chikd, bringing her to her room as they talked quietly. as she tucked in the youngest, the middle and oldest children went to their rooms. ophelia walked to victoria and gave her a glass of wine.

"is luke with camilo again?"

"yep.. should we leave them?"

"yes but we need a picture first."

they went into victoria and camilos room and took a picture of their husbands, smiles on their faces. good things had ended up coming from all the problems that they had to go through. the three children that had come from it all had gotten their powers now. eliza, the youngest, received the gift to shape water. xian, the middle, was able to control time. natalia, the oldest, was able to warp reality. their children were powerful and quite overwhelming but showed promise. victoria ended up taking control over the romanos and the madrigals ended up in a new village in italy.

all would be well, right?

a/n
word count: 1034

idk if this is a good ending im not good with happy endings ummmmm yeah. thx for the support on this story <3 im writing some more on another account. my current stories on there are of: arten wing (tears of themis) quigley quagmire (a series of unfortunate events) and scaramouche (genshin impact) @annauseswp feel free to stop on in <3

end date: 4.24.22
i forgot to post this omg