Ten

*******

Widening his eyes and gaping his lips, as a surprise reaction was clear on Jimin's face. He was shocked on what Jungkook told him, how can that be happened. He doesn't know why, but he would like to found that out from his friend.

"Explain it to me....one by one, how that happened JK. How did that new student, became your fiance. And that smile of yours, where did it came from.
So....I'm right all along, that you're falling for him already."

JK just smile at his friend, they were now chilling at his room while playing some video games. It's been their daily routines on weekends, and after the fight with Namjoon....he didn't want to stay in the hybe.

"Stop bombarding me with questions like that, I'm busy with my game here." Jimin glares at him not believing his friends use of words.

"Then why did you even tell that to me, when you want me to stop asking you questions about your soon to be husband.Wait....so he's not taken now, and Namjoon was hopeless to get into him."

Upon hearing that, Jungkook stop what he's doing and turned his attention to Jimin."Wait....you want to get him right...",

"who?".....

" Duh....Namjoon hyung, you want to get him and I want Jin to just be mine.
Help me though....", Jimin frowns but gets it anyway.

"Of course, I want him for me. But does he want that, he doesn't even like me". Crossing his arms around his chest, Jimin straightened his posture after saying those words to Jungkook. He always wanted to be with Namjoon, but he doesn't want that to be mandatory.

" Come on do anything to take him away from my Jin, and I will do anything to get Jin's attention. You're right....I'm falling in love with him. And I hate it, whenever I see them together. Right now....I'm just being at eased, but when we get married...that's a different situation. No one can come close to him, even Namjoon hyung."

"Then marry him already, what are you waiting for."

"Don't worry, I will tell my dad about that. And I know he will never gonna say no to that, after all....they were the ones who planned this". Nodding on Jungkook's remarks, Jimin was definitely like what he was hearing. He will finally gonna make Namjoon to be his, all he needs to do was to make Namjoon fall in love with him.

" So....round 2 of the game ",

" I'll beat you now ".....

" Huh....you wish...."

*******

All students were all ears to the teacher that was lecturing in the front, well except for Jungkook. He was now staring at Jin, from the back....getting lost on Jin's beauty. The first time he saw him, he admitted that Jin was really beautiful. How can he even hurt this kind of human, well....he didn't mean that. It's just, he was being blinded by the hate that Jin said to his mother. But he knows that didn't mean it too, he was right all the way....that he became a beast himself.
Well...being alone after his mother's death, wasn't even good. He felt like that no one wants to be with him, including his father. But now after knowing the truth, why did he even end up like that. Jin was right all along, that he needs to respect everyone....and stop being high on himself. He really wants to change now, but how....where he will begin.

"Seokjin, will you answer this question." Their teacher said as Jin stands on his seat, and went to the blackboard. Jungkook followed Jin with his eyes, and just stares at him.
He knows that Jin was a good student,so he can answer that....not like him.