♥︎𝑱𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒚♡︎ !!STALKER!!Obanai x !!BLACK!! Reader

Again if you are not 50% black or more LEAVE

SHORT STORY

☀︎︎𝒔𝒎𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒑𝒍𝒐𝒕☀︎︎
Mitsuri really likes Obanai. I've been having a very hard crush on him ever since I joined the Hashira. Mituri knew that. He always would help her with things and push me out if the way. She ruined our whole relationship. As friends and lovers. I will never forgive her for that.
(No hate to Mitsuri I love her with all my heart)

"Hey Obanai! Do you want to have some Sushi? It can be a picnic in front of the wisteria trees!" I say with very much confidence. "Sorry, I'm going somewhere with Mitsuri today. Maybe another time." That's the fifth time of him saying that. Me and Mitsuri had a very close bond at first. When we got really close, I told her a secret that I have never told anyone before. I told her I liked Obanai.

𝙈𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚

She looked at me in shock. She got up and walked away. She hasn't talked to me since. In that time period, I was very close to Giyuu and Rengoku. Rengoku would always talk to me about how his missions went. He would ask me questions like "How are you?" "How are you feeling" and more things like that. Giyuu and I have been friends since I joined the Hashira. Although I mostly talked since he didn't like talking to people about his personal things. Him and Rengoku are the closest people I could get as friends.

While I was sleeping I hear a something falling in my room. I quickly get up and grab my sword. There was no way there could be a demon here. My estate is almost covered in wisteria.

I slowly walk to the door and see a shadow. It looks very familiar. I slightly opened my door with my sword still in hand and see Obanai. I almost dropped my sword which made a small sound that he could somehow hear. I quickly went back to my bed and set my sword down. The moonlight reflects off my brown skin. Obanai finally walks into my room and starts to look around.

My heart was beating out of my chest. 'Is this his first time doing this? Has he done this many times?' All of a sudden, I see yellow and dark green eyes starring right in my eyes. My breathing gets shaky, my eyes get big, and the blankets get taken off of me. I immediately close my eyes and pretend I am asleep.

"𝑰 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒍𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒀/𝒏.𝑰 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒂𝒔𝒍𝒆𝒆𝒑."

I couldn't fake it. No matter what I did. He has been stalking me for a while. Long enough to memorize how I sleep. My everyday life. Talking to friends, fighting demons, even eating. My heart actually felt like it was about to jump out. I slowly open my eyes and look in his eyes. I see a slight smile on his face. The moonlight hits on his pale skin. He leans his head closer and closer to mine. His lips are an three inches away from mine. I didn't want to move at all. Even though he is stalking me, I still love him as if he wasn't(if that made sense).

"Are you 𝑱𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒔?"

He asks with a grin. "No." He got closer to my face when I said that. "Are you Jealous?" "No" He finally kisses me very deeply. This kiss was not a normal one. It wasn't a lustful kiss. It wasn't a psychotic kiss. It was a heartfelt kiss. We both love each other. So much we couldn't explain it. No matter how far you put us apart.

𝙒𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙢𝙚.

DONEEEE
If you want a smut part to this just ask. Bye baes😻