four.

four, blazing.

Rengoku had fallen victim to his thoughts.

His frustration had grown too much, he could even feel it in his bones— aching and creaking to relieve his sorrow.  He never knew of himself to be so ill-willed. He knew he shouldn't dwell over her but it was a futile fight.

The thoughts came in bursts. A flicker of an afterthought, a faint sensation of her mouth and tongue curling as she whispered his name— it was all flashes of images he shouldn't be allowed to dwell over.

The events of the night prior preyed on his mind. Her skin was slick and wet as she moved about the pool. It was torture to remember how the evening had proceeded.

A small tug of his teeth would have been enough to undo the swimsuit, then he would be free to devour her however he desired. How would she look all bare and exposed underneath him? As he did all the things he had been tempted to do?

The swell of his pants grew suddenly, the tightness making him uncomfortable.

It had to be a curse! Otherwise, how could he— one of the expertly trained and unrivaled knights of the nation— have fallen ill to such a cause? He didn't know he would succumb so easily, but as he watched himself undo the button of his pants, he accepted that his resolve was weaker than he previously thought.

His cock was standing straight at attention, bright red and swelling with the torment of being relieved. His heart was in disarray with his actions, but he couldn't stay still any longer.

A moan slipped from his mouth. The flush of his hand against his length helped ease his strain.

The thought of her made him groan. His pace quickened, imagining all of the things he could do to her. He could easily make her tremble under his hold, make her ache for it as bad as he had. He was a mess. He felt like a mess. Still, the guilt wasn't enough in detaining his arousal. The swell of his cock against his hand was not enough. He needed release.

Rengoku spat on his hand and sighed at the sensation it gave. How he wished he had something more giving, more willing to accept him and swallow his cock entirely. How badly Rengoku wished he could be able to bend the princess over and ease the ache of his cock inside her. To have her writhing and aching, and her walls tightening at the invasion.

The movements of his hand quickened, no longer being able to tease himself. His grip on his shaft tightened considerably as he began pumping and tugging and squeezing. The sensation it brought on was heavenly. He couldn't resist a sigh of pleasure as the sensation heightened.

He came onto his hand with a deep groan, watching the ropes of white cum spurt from his tense cock. It was all so elicit, the act of touching himself was already something naughty and enticing, but when added the fantasies he had begun to have of the princess, it all felt like something he shouldn't do— like trouble. Usually, Rengoku wouldn't reminisce over such a dangerous affair, but he had reached a breaking point. He was a grown man, after all. Even he had desires.

As he came down from the high, another sensation crept into view. A wave of regret and shame washed over him. And all that circled his thoughts was a simple query:

How am I to show my face at work tomorrow?

a/n !

next ch will be the last<3