MY ENEMY IS MY LOVER

CHAPTER 11

LETS START THE STORY

TZUYU POINT OF VIEW
I saw everyone is staring at me like I was his girlfriend and I wish that I'm his girlfriend.

CONVERSATION
Teacher: Hmm looks like you already have a friend, do you know her?
Eunwoo: Yes I meet her earlier we bumped each other.
( THE WHOLE CLASS IS SAYING "ohh yiee")

TZUYU POINT OF VIEW
Eunwoo take his seat but he is not seat beside me I could see Taehyung is jealous, why he would be jealous I was nothing to him right?

TAEHYUNG POINT OF VIEW
Looks like tzuyu happy to meet him she smile brightly I think she had a crush to him.

LATER

TZUYU POINT OF VIEW
While everyone is going to canteen because it's recess time I saw eunwoo seating there alone so I immediately go to him.

CONVERSATION
Tzuyu: Hello Eunwoo, why are you eating alone there? You should eat in the canteen.
Eunwoo: Oh its you, I'm new maybe everyone bullied me
Tzuyu: (And he remind me of taehyung the old taehyung that he is always being alone)
Eunwoo: What's your name?
Tzuyu: Oh I'm Tzuyu, If it's okay to you can I join you?
Eunwoo: A-are you sure?
Tzuyu: Yes!

TAEHYUNG POINT OF VIEW
I go back to the classroom because I forgot my wallet to buy food when I suddenly saw eunwoo and tzuyu together, laughing, eating, and having fun. I Remember myself before when she join me when I was alone. I felt jealous so I didn't eat today I'm just going to the playground.

TZUYU POINT OF VIEW
When we are done eating well the new lesson are not starting yet I ask Eunwoo.

CONVERSATION
Tzuyu: Hey can you join me to got to he playground still there's time left?
Eunwoo: You don't have any friends?
Tzuyu: No I have 1 Dahyun, but she is busy today.
Eunwoo: Okay, since you join me eating here.

TZUYU POINT OF VIEW
When we go to the playground we talk.

CONVERSATION
Eunwoo: What's your favorite book that you read?
Tzuyu: Oh Harry Potter, how about you?
Eunwoo: Yow we got the same favoritism! Can we play a Slide over there?
Tzuyu: Sure!

TZUYU POINT OF VIEW
When we play a slide we took a picture as a friend, then I saw taehyung in the seasaw alone why he is alone? Did he eat? And our eyes are met.

TAEHYUNG POINT OF VIEW
Why she is here with his boy? Are they following me? Why she is making me more jealous!? While I'm about to leave she talk to eunwoo and I listen.

CONVERSATION
Tzuyu: Eunwoogie do you want a friend ship Bracelet?
Eunwoo: Oh yes sure! Let's make it together and the library or here later.
Tzuyu: Sure. *blush*

TAEHYUNG POINT OF VIEW
'together'? I remember tzuyu made me that too but I broke it I'm just leave and my heart in pain.

TZUYU POINT OF VIEW
I saw taehyung leave with full of Dissapointment well I don't care to him he deserve it, but I'm excited hay Eunwoo and I are making a bracelet TOGETHER!

LATER

TZUYU POINT OF VIEW
When the class is done Eunwoo said to me that he will go to the restroom and wait for me here because we are making a bracelet I saw Dahyun running towards me.

CONVERSATION
Dahyun: Who is he?
Tzuyu: He? My boyfriend JOKE
Dahyun: You giving me a heart attack!
Tzuyu: He's my friend he is the one I'm telling you handsome.
Dahyun: Yow you are friends already?
Tzuyu: Yess, and Dahyun can you please get to know him I'm little shy.
Dahyun: Sure on Monday I'm get to know him and telling it to you. *leave*

TZUYU POINT OF VIEW
While I'm waiting I saw taehyung with sa sad face, what's going on to him and his gang friends arrived and I listen to their conversation.

CONVERSATION
Mingyu: Yah Taehyung-ah why did you call me?
Taehyung: I want to drink a beer tommor could we?
Soyeon: Yow I couldn't belive you are asking that, what's the reason babe?

TZUYU POINT OF VIEW
What the- "babe?" Is this girl is crazy?

CONVERSATION
Taehyung: Don't call me babe you are not my girlfriend, I'm just having a bad day
Mingyu: Sure *smirk*

TZUYU POINT OF VIEW
Someone's tap my shoulder and it's Eunwoo.
"Let's go?" He said and I nodded.
While we are walking Mingyu and he's friends Are blocking us except to taehyung,