First year part I

A/N: I've made this English version because there are so many readers who ask for it. But since English is not my first language, or even my second, I apologize for any grammatical errors.

Harry Potter looked around with foggy eyes. Not because of his bad eyes. After all, his glasses are still the same as yesterday. But, because he can see at something that humans should not be able to see. Harry Potter is a special child. Let's call it that because he hates the 'weird' or 'crazy' calls that people often throw at him. His tiny, malnourished body made him drown in his cousin Dudley Dursley's old clothes, while he followed Hagrid's giant body as he walked down Diagon Alley to Gringotts Bank. Every time he stepped, his gaze fell on the bodies, with empty eyes, lying on the road, which a second later disappeared, replaced by children running around heading to Zonko's joke shop.

Hagrid's cough made him turn back at the restless man with a forced smile that waved at him to follow him. Harry quickened his pace. But, not before glancing at the fighting witches-(magic wand, interesting, he couldn't wait to get it)-and of course, the scene vanished as quickly as it came. He wondered: why hasn't he gone mad at all these horrible scenes? Maybe he's immune or crazy in another sense. After all, for a long time he reconciled with fate and accepted the fact that-as the Dursleys said-he was freak, for even wizard standards.

When he entered the bank, it wasn't the Goblins that surprised him. Rather, a huge dragon shot through the floor towards the roof, its mouth gaping in a silent cry, as if seeking freedom. For a few seconds, he was froze with wide eyes. It was the first time he saw a dragon! Apparently he will experience an amazing adventure in the future, because never before, his vision reveals a more extraordinary picture like this. The image that eventually disappeared at the end of the roof, making the damaged floor and ceiling Rumble intact again.

His eyes glanced at the warning;

Enter, stranger, but take heed
Of what awaits the sin of greed,
For those who take, but do not earn,
Must pay most dearly in their turn,
So if you seek beneath our floors
A treasure that was never yours,
Thief, you have been warned, beware
Of finding more than treasure there.

Apparently, he forgot to read the warning once again.

As he climbed the roler coster to the Potter family's vault 687, he caught a glimpse of a dragon whose neck was restrained. Because the train was moving so fast, he couldn't see it clearly. But a quick glance was enough to make him sympathize with the Dragon's poor condition. He did not know, out of pity or any other reason, that made him release the dragon in the future.

Not a day has he set foot in the magical world, he has seen many interesting things to think there is nothing else that can surprise him. But apparently he was wrong because seeing his family Vault made his mouth wider than the Dragon's mouth. The piles of gold there seemed endless, towering like hilltops. Moreover, it's just a ' trust Vault!'what his parents gave only for his pocket money. Not the main Vault!

Griphook, the goblin who accompanied him, gave him a small pouch that could be filled indefinitely. He considered only taking as much as he needed to buy school equipment, but eventually decided to fill it as much as possible because he didn't want to go to the bank for many times. After filling it to his satisfaction, he accompanies Hagrid to retrieve the mysterious parcel on behalf of the headmaster.

It was kept in a dark, small and full of stalactites vault. Instantly, Harry saw glimpses of red stone, red eyes and purple turban, making him shudder and quickly step away from Hagrid. Hagrid did not seem anxious or suspicious at the headmaster's command, as mysterious as any Vault and pouch he had taken. He instead simply tied the bag around his waist and walked towards the pub where they had lunch; a place where anyone could steal the package. he frowned as he looked at Hagrid, he could only shake his head. Maybe Hagrid's stupidity is due to giant blood, who knows? That's not his responsibility. After all, who are the adults here? Harry looked for the last time at the exciting Goblin Bank, before returning to follow in the footsteps of the half-giant man.