thirty-six

lucielle's pov

The music sends me into a rush of adrenaline, the mixture of bass pounding in my chest and Connor's hand sliding down my back sends my heart into a frenzy. 

Or maybe it's just the drinks. 

Either way, as Connor and I dance to our chosen song, Die for You by Justin Bieber/Dominic Fike 

I can tell this will now forever be my favourite song. 

Connor tips his head down to me so I can speak into his ear, "I love this song!!" I say with excitement. 

Connor nods his head and replies "Me too, especially being here dancing with you to it.". 

His words send a blush to my cheeks and I dip my head to hide it. 

"Nah, don't try and hide that, I saw you blushinggg," he teases, tilting my head back to his level with his finger. 

I pout slightly, pretending to be embarrassed when I'm completely the opposite. 

I care for him way too much it terrifies me

I've known that for ages but this is the first time I find myself thinking, "maybe that's a good thing.".

I blink, looking into Connor's blue eyes, searching for a hint of how he's feeling right now but he's too hard to read. Before I even realise, Connor spins me out of his arms, twisting me around and then pulls me back to him as I giggle in surprise. 

"Wow, who knew you could dance?" I tease.

"And who knew you could spin without falling on your face" he bites back.

"Also, I can't believe you were going to swerve me like that in truth or dare, for your brother." I say, pretending to wipe a tear from my cheek.

"Baby, I would never actually swerve you, I count every kiss from you as a blessing." he says, but I barely catch the 'baby' part, however I do and it ignites my heart with passion.

I push myself up and kiss him with all the emotions I'm feeling, pouring my soul into him. He melts into me, gripping my waist as our bodies press together perfectly. 

Without even breaking our kiss, I walk us to an empty seat, climbing onto his lap straddling him. 

Making out with him is a euphoric feeling. It sounds so cheesy but I swear my lips tingle from the electricity sparking between us. I drag my fingers through his hair, kissing down his neck slowly and I feel his grip on my ass tighten. 

Butterflies. 

I'm fighting for my breath, and he pulls away for us to both catch our breath. Suddenly I shudder as I hear a voice from behind me, 

"Uh, I just came to ask y'all if you wanted to come take photos, there's a photo booth and everything" Mia stands there awkwardly looking between the two of us. 

"Oh fuck, um, yeah sure we'll come." I get off of Connor quickly, smoothing out my dress and brushing my hair out. 

I look over to Connor and instantly giggle as I look at his face covered in my pink glitter lip gloss. 

"What?" he says and I gesture to his face while giggling. 

After he's wiped his face we join the others who instantly send us looks. 

Oh yeah, they definitely all saw how great.

After taking photos with Gus and Mia, Connor pulls me towards the backdrop. I groan but smile at the camera as Connor snakes his hands around my waist. 

As the camera flashes, all I can think is why the fuck have I been forcing this guy away.

LUCIETHOMAS

♥ liked by smileymyley, ford_mia, and 702 others

luciethomas: can u still see the glitter lip gloss??

👤: @connor.staff

view all 341 comments

august.crawford: you're both hot

smileymyley: Seriously my own brother

ford_mia: THE CAPTION-

luciethomas: what ever do you mean 😇

connor.staff: Damn the guy on the left tho

luciethomas: oh and what am i chopped liver

connor.staff: @luciethomas Prettiest chopped liver I've ever seen x

niallstafford: @connor.staff i can't tell if y'all are adorable or plain weird

----

A/N

hi everyone, sorry we haven't updated in so long. school went back and its hard lol so we didn't have much time to work on it but we got a bunch of chapters written and ready to publish so please stick with it xx