Wasn't Expecting That

This is going to be naughty-naughty (fluff too though). Read at your own risk! :)

* * *

"Percy, you have a girlfriend" Jason said, as he broke the kiss. Not in his hundredth life did he want to see Annabeth hurt because Percy was cheating on her with some dude. After all, she was like a sister to him.

Percy didn't say a thing. There was no was in hell was going to ruin this moment. He was sure he'd felt the sparks when he and Jason kissed. Never had he ever felt that way with Annabeth.

Never.

It all seemed too perfect for Percy, too good to be true. He could feel Jason's warmth underneath him, he could feel Jason's toned abdomen on his own, he could feel Jason's heartbeat quicken with every single moment they stayed close. Percy could finally feel like himself.

But... the only problem was that he wasn't single.

He had a girlfriend. A very good, smart, beautiful girlfriend, to say the least. And somewhere deep down in his heart, he was starting to suspect that their relationship was going to come to an end soon. However, Percy couldn't even imagine how devastating it would be for him. He couldn't even picture the possibility of leaving Annabeth on her own.

But Percy also couldn't imagine not feeling the feelings he felt for his best friend. It was... magnificent. Perfect at its best, and devious at its worst.

All Percy could do in the moment was mourn his grief and let the pleasure overwhelm any negative thoughts he had.

So, he kissed Jason.

Kissing him felt like Percy had finally sought solace.

Jason inhaled sharply, overcome by surprise. He didn't ever expect Percy to continue after he reminded Percy of his girlfriend.

But Percy didn't care. So nor did Jason.

As Percy could feel his cheeks heat up, Jason moaned in his mouth. That one single sound was enough for Percy to turn wild. Quickly as he could, he took off his shirt, throwing it off the bed. He could sense Jason tense beneath him. This was too much physical contact.

Seeing Jason stiffen, Percy was having second thoughts. But soon, Jason wrapped his warm hands around Percy's cool, lean waist. He could feel Percy getting hotter. And redder.

"You sure we should be doing this?" Jason asked, for the last time.

"Surer than ever" Percy replied and kissed Jason, hard.

Jason kissed back, slow and passionate. It didn't take long to make it faster, though. Jason bit Percy's lip, as he felt an irony taste in his mouth. He didn't realize that he had bit his 'best friend' hard enough for blood to come out, but here we are.

"Oh shit" Jason whispered, panicking.  "Does it hurt?"

"No, stupid" Percy said, smiling as they went on, not able to stop.

Jason took off his own shirt, as he sat in Percy's lap with his hand's in Percy's jet-black curls.

Finally, Jason felt like he was alive.

All this time, all these years, he'd been constantly trying to get Percy's attention when it felt like doing that was the most impossible thing to do. But now... It felt so real. So natural.

Percy let out a slow moan as Jason slightly pulled his hair. Doing it hardcore, maybe? he thought and smiled as he kissed. Suddenly, a thought flashed his mind and his face lit up with curiosity.

"How do guys do it, Jason?" Percy asked, like a desperate child wanting to know the answer to a math equation.

Jason looked down at Percy as he frowned and his face reddened "How do you expect me to know?" he snapped back.

"Because I don't know!" Percy exclaimed, laughing. He seriously did not know how two guys, or more, maybe, could ever do it. I mean, they don't have holes! Percy thought.

"Find it out yourself, you ass" Jason said as he rolled his eyes. There was no way he was telling his newly-aware friend how 'guys did it'. Not that it was anything weird, it was just awkward trying to tell someone how such a huge thing could fit in such a small place.

If you don't believe me, any of you, try explaining it to your best friend. Or anyone.

Percy laughed once again, holding on tight to Jason's waist. Jason could feel Percy's warm breath on his nose, and he turned red. His glasses were coming in the way, and Jason didn't want anything to come in between them both.

So he took them off.

"Why's you take 'em off?" asked Percy, a little too eagerly.

"Because I wanted to" Jason said and smirked.

"Being rude, are we?" Percy said and laughed quietly. Jason hugged him.

* * * 

Percy lay on the bed with Jason, both of them shirtless. Jason had fallen asleep just a while ago. The day was quite eventful, Percy thought and smiled. I had my first kiss with a boy. I had my first kiss with Jason. Gosh, I can't believe it.

Percy only smiled wider.

He sat up on his arms, halfway and looked at Jason. His blond hair was super messy, probably from all the kissing and 'sleeping on the bed because I can't believe what I just did'.

Percy stroked Jason's cheeks, smooth skin as soft as velvet. He blushed a little, thinking of the possibility that such a beautiful being could maybe be his significant other.

Oh, Jason, Percy thought as he curled a strand of Jason's hair.

Percy lowered his hand to Jason's lips, finally. Plump pink lips. Perfect. Perfectly kissable.

As quiet as one could ever be, he bent and slowly stole a gentle kiss from Jason.

There's no way I can live without you, Jason. Please except me the way I am.

Jason's face was serene, calm and peaceful. But Percy wanted to see Jason begging him to give him more, to wipe away that tranquil look from his face and make it needy, and demanding at the same time.

Oh, my dear Jason, what if I tell you I like you?