Chapter Two - The Bomb

Recap
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
As I was closing the big door made of steel there was a huge explosion right as I sealed the door. Then a massive earthquake started.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
End Of Recap

I pulled my phone out and saw that on the news saw that the bomb dropped in florida and has caused the whole world to turn into a waste land. The high radiation has caused several  if not all people that live in florida to either die or be severly injured the news lady said. What the hell natalie yelled. The news came back on and said that within a few hours radiation will reach across the country so hurry to safty the news reporter said. Ok guys well lets go I have a ATV in the garage I can take 3 people to walmart to get food and such. Also don't worry about money I have plenty I said opening the door. I am going upstairs to get money Julius and Abby will come with.

At Walmart

You guys can get what they want, but t has to either be food, weapons, drinks, or any other survival stuff. I said. Can we get some entertainment like Xbox or something Abby asked. Nope I'm getting that I said and walked off. I got a playstaion and an Xbox along with 2000 dollars in gift cards for each. I went to the ATV and put the stuff in it. I went back in and got rope, weapongs, sharpening stuff, materials to make a forge, and other stuff needed for a weapong smith. I went ot the car and saw Abby and julius waiting. Hey guys lets get this stuff loaded up into the back so we can go. We're almost out of time before the radiation hits us I said.

Back at the safe room after unpacking everything

Nice you guys found the generator and the fuel now we have enough power for esentials I said. Just then the news came on(there is a big tv on the wall) everyone get to safty the radiaton has now covered Kentucky. I close the door and hear screaming from outside. The doors are all locked and walled off and this door is literaly explosion proof. Well I guess that's all the people that didn't listen and get somewere safe I said. Oh my god oh my god oh my god what are we going to do we are stuck in here with no adults or anything Natalie said. Chill guys we are safe in here, have power, entertainment, food, water, and everything else we could need. Well I bet poeple are going to start stealing things from other people so just know some =one would probablly kill you if they know you have supplies I said. Soooooo I'll give you some guns. Raise your hand if you have any expearence with guns. I said. Julius, Abby, Joss, and Joseph raised their hands while Natalie said great I'm the only one who can't use a gun. Ok I'll give everyone a gun based on expearence I said. So Abby gets a shotgun and a dagger, Joss gets a handgun and a machete, Julius gets a rifle and a survival knife, Joseph gets a handgun and a machete,  Natalie you get a handgun and a dagger, I get an assault rifle and a camping machete. Now that we're all equiped with a weapon no one goes outside without a partner. Also everyone take a walkie talkie they are extreamly long ranged and can comuntcate from 100 miles away at max so you have to stay in that range. Also before you leave you have to tell everyone and have either two people and a dog go with you or you can take a body guard we decide who gets that role in a minute I said.

Sorry guys have to end it like this trust me it will get better once the zombie pat happens thanks for reading.