Against all

"I need to talk to you about something."

Hikaru stared at her unable to speak from the change of mood

"What is it?" He asked.

"You know how the enemy is like targeting me? I feel like I'm being more of a burden to the village more than a protector. It's like people die because of me." Hashiru sighed.

"I think it's time for me to leave this village."
Hashiru said.

"What are you trying to say?" He asked. He had an idea where she was going with this but afraid he might be right.

"I think this village will be more safe if I just leave." She said bluntly.

"W-where you go then, hm? People love you. You just need to ignore their comments because they lost someone. Once you leave without permission you will become a threat to this village." He said trying to convince her to stay.

"It's fine. If I leave, I will also have a chance on finding out who killed my clan and take revenge. But I'll visit once in a while." She said.

This was not easy for Hikaru. Her first love leaving him. He hadn't confess but was planning today until this happened.

Hashiru was about to stand up until Hikaru grabbed her hand making her sit back down and look at him.

His eyes...

It's full of worry...

No one cared like that to me before...

"If you're going to leave, I wont force you to stay. But please... Could you stay with me a little longer? For the last time?" He said voice cracking.

He didn't say much but for Hashiru, it told him a whole story just by looking at his eyes.

"I will." She said and sat back down. Both of them looking at the moon.

"The moon is beautiful isn't it?" Hikaru said.

"Hikaru..." She said unable to contain her blush on her cheeks.

She smiled warmly... After a long time.

They chatted over the hours. They talked about the times when they where kids to the time now. They didn't even realized that the time was 5:15 am.

"Do you still remember the time we played truth or dare? The one time that my dare on you was to let me see your diary?" Hashiru asked.

"You still remember that huh? Yeah I remember." He said.

"''Oh Hashiru. She's so kind, beautiful, and strong.'" She imitate which made both of them laugh.

"You told me not to read the next line right?" She asked and he nodded.

"Well... I kinda read it." She said embarrassed.

"WHAT?! W-well do you remember what it said?" He asked and she nodded.