The Magic Knights Entrance Exam

It was the day of the Magic Knights Entrance Exam I was excited and a bit nervous for it,

There was a boy who got the four- leaf grimoire I was sensing some extraordinary skills from him suddenly a boy walked into yami sukehiro the captain of the black bulls,i wasn't sensing any mana from him but the boy was lucky because he was alive even after the death stare yami gave him,

I Don't know why but the four- leaf grimoire boy was looking at me,It was suspicious as everyone's attention was stolen by that boy but still he was looking at me though.

After sometime all the magic knight captains had arrived and the exam was gonna begin,William Vangeance captain of the golden dawn introduces himself as the head examiner.Subsequently, he activates a magic spell that gives each examinee a broom, and explains that the first test would be flying with the use of a broom. Soon after, the examinees start pouring their magical power into their brooms to make them levitate off the ground,

Somehow I and the four- leaf grimoire boy manages to master the technique instantaneously, and the magicless boy was unable to lift off the ground at all, which confuses the examiners as well,the exam went this way, me and the four- leaf grimoire boy completed every task and the magicless boy failed to do every task, soon after The head examiner, captain William, then reveals that the last test will be a combat test, for which the examinees are free to choose their dueling partner.

the ha-ha guy immediately asks the magicless boy to be his partner, and the magicless boy gladly accepts to be his partner,
the 1st match was between the magicless boy and the haha guy, after the match was begun the ha-ha guy was using some kind of defensive spell called Sekke's Magnum Cannonball the magicless boy rushes toward him with alarming speed and easily cuts through the haha guy 's spell and defeats him. Moreover, he also reveals his intention to become the wizard king.

The combat test then proceeds with the other examinees after that the four- leaf grimoire boy was challenged by a noble and then their match begun the noble was defeated seconds after the fight begins .

l was challenged by a noble I excepted the challenge and the match begins he loaches an offensive spell at me I was able to dodge it by my defensive spell as I was fighting against a falme magic user his offensive spells were much of a challenge but at the end I manages to defeat him.

At the end of the tests, the examiners then explain the grading process. Each examinee will be called forward individually, and if any of the captains wish to induct the examinee into their squad, they will raise their hand. If more than one captain raises their hand for an examinee, then that examinee is free to choose which squad to join. Examinees are considered to have passed the test if there is at least one captain who is willing to recruit them into their squad.

One by one the names were called but no one was able to pass the exam finally my name was called, captain Charlotte of the Blue Rose,captain Dorothy of the Coral Peacock,captain Fuegoleon of the Crimson Lion,captain William of the golden dawn and the captain of the black bulls yami sukehiro, raised their hands for me it was tough to choose I was thinking to join blue rose or Coral Peacock but suddenly something changed my mind and I wanted to join the black bulls so I joined the black bulls somewhere in my mind I regretted it but its fine,

after that they called yuno and the four- leaf grimoire boy came forward,all of the nine magic knight squad captains raised hands for him at last he endure joining the golden dawn,

After him they called for a boy name asta and the magicless boy came forward, unfortunately none of them show any interest in recruiting him, which resulted in Yami giving him a slight provocation. captain yami then recruits him after he was impressed with his determination.

After that captain yami,asta and I was heading towards the black bulls hideout we reached to the hideout through Finral 's spatial magic, after we reached the hideout asta opened the door and tries to introduce himself to the Black Bulls but they were too busy with their own problems. captain Yami finally gets their attention by destroying a wall and they all come rushing out to meet us. Yami introduces them to us and one by one they introduce themselves.

after that they wanted to take a test of ours by battling us to check if we are strong enough or not and if we won we'll get the black bull robe, magna was gonna battel us,battle begins magna throws flame balls and asta hit it with his sword and I was defending myself, by mistake asta throws the flame ball at magna 's face and magna lost the match.

♧~♧~♧~♧~♧~♧~♧~♧~♧~♧~♧~♧~♧~♧~♧~♧~♧~♧~♧~♧~
THANKS FOR READING THIS PART
IF THERE IS ANY MISTAKE OR SLOW UPDATES PLEASE BEAR IT WITH ME,
HOPE YOU LIKE IT.
♧~♧~♧~♧~♧~♧~♧~♧~♧~♧~♧~♧~♧~♧~♧~♧~♧~♧~♧~♧~