"..A family get together, but in hogwarts.."

Harry was so bored..

Ron and hermione were were bickering with each other, his parents, god fathers and the Weasleys were too consumed in talking with each other to care.

And of course..there was certainly a little tension on the table as his professor was also there, invited by lily who had made up with her old friend, and completely avoiding the hate his husband and his friends gave him..

Well, only if she knew what Harry thinks of her best friend..

He had realised he was bisexual a while ago, and as always, his mind was too fucking perverted..

He realised how much he liked older men better when he started spending more time around his other guy friends

He was himself disgusted at how weirdly they talked, always about shagging girls and stuff which would make him puke if he thought of it again..

And, fuck..his professors voice was so..addictive..for him now that he realised it..

So, as the innocent child he is, he sat next to Severus, pretending as if he was sad about it, but only excited at being this close to his newfound interest..

"Having fun, sir?" Asked Harry, making sure no one heard him except the older man.

"Certainly. I'm just wondering why I haven't killed them yet."

Harry chuckled at that reply, making Severus raise an eyebrow in surprise, never thinking potter would like this opinion of his..

"Never expected that from you, potter" muttered Snape, looking at the boy, observing him from head to toe..

Merlin, thought Severus, if he wasn't this young I'd waste no time in making him mine, there's no way a woman or anyone else is competing with a body as fuckable as his

Harry was now too impatient to care, quickly placing his hand on Severus' thigh, coming closer to his crotch..

"What in the world do you think you're doing potter." Snarled Severus quietly, trying to hide how much he loved the attention.

He was fucked up.

"Professor, please..I've been watching you for so long, don't you think I see you look at me as a damn fucktoy. What I want professor- oh right, what I'm doing is, sir, trying to make you fuck me as if I'm some whore for you." Whispered Harry, making circles on his professors bulge that was so painfully erect.

And fuck, Severus fucking lost it.