Öå§ï§

A/N: Any mistakes, I do apologize. This will be a long fic, so things might be confusing now, but it'll make sense in the long run. Alternate universe that follow some of the Manga but not all. (Including zone expansions and simple domains, etc.)

Hope you enjoy ❤️&☮️

🎶🎧Music 🎧🎶
Gwen Bunn - Not A Dream

°•○●○•°
Art by @pinkincubi

°•○●○•°Art by @pinkincubi

°•○●○•°

To be fair, all it took was a gaze...

No matter the length of it, a quick glance, a simple leer, or gawking.

Summer nights had tend to bring the magic out once twilight swept over the sky. Like a veil of sorts, giving rise to the routine of the night life, the laughter, good vibes, lovers doing what they do. The special type of warmness that exude with everyone outside doing their own thing; music becoming background noise.

Even in the summer rain, you can still have your own sunshine in such circumstances.

For now, however, laughter is expressed in the air above a group. One particular calm soul, while in the confines of her forever analyzing head, all in the same capacity listening to her friends walking a steady gait before her. Satoru busy himself speaking a good game to one of the ladies he picked up during their stay here on the islands. Ashley, or Ash as she liked to be called, caught his ever wandering eyes by wearing the platnium shimmering bathing suit like a second skin and it being amongst Gojo's favorite color against the fair maiden, he instantly took to the woman. He plays it off in the same motion as the sly movement of his arm snake around her waist like the black cover up skirt wrapped around the very same area. The beauty rolled her eyes to one of his infamous stories he tell about the world of Jujustu and she doesn't pay him dust but instead lean in to him. "You're cute so I'll buy it." slipped past her glossy pink lips.

Meanwhile, Suguru walk with the beauty's other friend. Misa, who's attention is focused on the way his long black hair flow to the gentle breeze, counting how many times he fix the halfway bun whenever his faulty hair tie came loose. Most of all his gentle smile filled with a genuine kindness that she speculate due to ill intentions of past men in her life.

Focusing her attention to one, Suguru's purple irises notice how she fiddle with the neon pink bathing suit straps like its more of a nuisance than something that fit her perfectly. The ploy was obvious from the start seeing there was inner turmoil within the beauty. A perfect piece to the puzzle because knowing him, he was a patient man. At least to his eyes he thought he was, but he keep this to himself, instead proceed their convo on a surface level for safety measures.

Her own long sleek hair tickled the top of her plump rear and Xia had to applaud her friends. Misa seemed to be quite the shy girl laughing whenever she bump shoulders with him. Although Suguru seemed educated enough in whooing a woman, to initiate conversation and getting to know her instead of impressing her. Making her laugh into her hand, blush whenever he stared at her too long and despite how Xia truly knows him, she was happy to see him out of those dark thought before hand. She's glad for that. Someone other than Satoru care free nature and her own, it was different and refreshing for him. Someone new.