]|I{•-----» 𝐁A𝔡𝔞βⓄⓞм «-----•}I|[

😭 inspiration hit like a bag of bricks. I have no excuse for why it take me so long to update my stories beside the fact that my mind be all over and im terrible 😭 so forgive me.

⚠️Smut⚠️

🎶🎧 Music = Muse 🎧🎶
Tanerélle - Lovin You

°•○●○•°

There's plenty of things that run through Toji's mind when Xia leg come over his lap. The first pretty thought obviously being her beauty. Simply put, she is unmatched. He's been around beautiful women, the models and sorts. But Knowing her for this short amount of time. From her attitude, to the way she blink. Down to the way her succulent lips pull over white pearly teeth in a laugh right to how she walk with grace in every step.

This woman is comparable to a myth. Which bring the man to adhere to the constant question that surface. More of a mantra 'Am I actually touching her?'. Though he may question it, the answer is certain in the way she move and how his eyes commit this image of her. With the moon silhouetting her frame, amplifying just that mystifying fact about her.

The room is hot enough for the balcony doors to remain open for the breeze of the ocean to waltz in, cooling him off just a touch because whatever god was listening, he needed the refresher.

'Is she real? Is this real?'

Two; with the way she could command his strong nature from just a simple leer was a wonder in itself.

Three. Her warmth. This deliberate temp everytime she touch him seem to take over that part of him. Rare how her caress move beyond physical means, to something ethereal. Like she's molding him to be hers for tonight only.

Four - What the FUCK is her name!?

Many of times where Toji forgot a name or two. Some he's never even asked because he knew how to move accordingly. Toji wasn't the type to just experience everyone and not have precautions or get paid for that matter. The man took great care of himself, but there were moments where he wanted to recount by remembering a name. So far, there weren't many important enough for that, save for one he knew intimately and unbeknownt to Xia who is evidently here for a good time, she was moving to become the second experience he'd love to stamp her name to.

Five. If the burning cosmic star outside of the earth's atmosphere was ever a sensation, he touches it when Xia take his hands off her clothed hips, intertwining her fingers with his above their heads when he lay back into the king size bed. Her hips move like the slow orbit of the earth on top of him, savoring the feeling when Toji lips part in a deep sigh.

"Mm." She hum, consuming the rumble from Toji. "That sound lovely."

"Did it?" Calculating eyes following her every move.

This flight of his personal comet takes him on a different plane, higher than what he's use to and one that he rather enjoy a little too much.

What do become Toji's final thought is Xia skin hot against his and he doesn't know how to go about tracing her figure. The beauty is unusually hot. Not to the point where it's uncomfortable, but a playful flame that's safe to dance with.

As strong as he is, he could easily flip their positions and show her exactly how he love dallying with her flame. For now, he could only circle and watch the second sun that became her while being commanded by the gentle solar flares that are now her soft fingers.