Chapter 17:

AN: Sorry for such a long wait between updates but I was super busy and had no motivation or energy to write but I have more free time now so should be able to update more often. I hope you enjoy it! :)

Ailidh smiled widely and tried to contain her excitement as she saw Joe walk into the arrivals hall at the airport. He looked around for a minute before spotting her, a massive smile appearing on his face as well, he picked up his bag and quickly walked towards her dropping his bag as he reached her and engulfing her in a hug. Ailidh smiled as she inhaled his familiar scent, she normally wasn't one for hugs but Joe and Finn were two of the exceptions and she didn't realize how much she had missed the man until she was in his arms. They soon separated and made their way outside and towards the bus that would take them to Ailidh's apartment. Joe looked around impressed when he saw he apartment liking her decorations very much "I like what you did to the place Al." he said as he sat down on the sofa accepting the drink she was offering him and smiling at her. "Thanks Joey I'm very proud of it if I'm honest, now what do you want to do this afternoon before we go to dinner with Barry?" Joe thought about it for a minute before he responded " I don't really mind but maybe we could go on a walk? You can show me your uni and some other places you like." Ailidh nodded smiling "yeah that would be nice and we can go straight to dinner from there if that's okay with you." Joe hummed in agreement as he slowly got up from the sofa to freshen up a little before they left to go sightseeing.

AilidhMcNulty has posted to her story:

Reunited and it feels sooo good!

Keoghan92 has commented on your story: Can't wait to see you tonight and to meet Joe! Also I have decided on our date so we need to start planning that.

|

AilidhMcNulty: I can't wait either! Oooh please tell me what you have planned!

|

Keoghan92: Not yet, you'll just have to wait a little longer to find out.

|

AilidhMcNulty: No please, you know I hate surprises!

|

Keoghan92: I'll tell you on the day! For now enjoy your time with Joe 😀

|

AilidhMcNulty: I'll hold you to that Barry! See you later 😊

Finncole_ commented on your story: Can you please keep him? I don't want him back in London.

|

AilidhMcNulty: hahaha as if. You know I would love to but I'm afraid he has to return some time. When are you going to come and visit?

|

Finncole_:  A man can dream... I don't know possibly when I finish this film but that won't be for a while.