𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫: 𝟎𝟐

When [Y/n] wakes up it's still dark, he's warm and still cuddled in his blanket. It takes longer than he wishes it did for last night's memories kicks in, the feeling of happy sleepiness is gone -drop-kicked out the window, he guesses. Their will to start the day is gone along with it, withered away before his eyes.

The bruises on him are painfully sore, and every time he moves in the slightest they protest.

He doesn't want to get up, he wants to stay in bed and stay in that hazy half-asleep stage.

He can't though.

The teen is fully aware that the longer he doesn't get on it, the longer things stay the same.
Things can't stay the same, his life is getting worse, it's painfully clear. He also knows that it's not only his life, with nobody doing anything to help the quirkless everybody in the community was going to suffer the same fate as him, or worse, as many had already.

He wants to help people, but he's really only one kid. Nothing he does will do much, he knows, so many others have tried, from petitions to riots, things are still getting worse the longer times go on.

He'll find a way to help, no matter how small, but for now,,,, he just wants to lay in bed and relax.

But he's already uncomfortable, the sheets under him are wrinkled and rub against his skin uncomfortably, so he wills himself to sit up. Sitting against the headboard he tucks his legs into his torso. Leaning his head against the wall he keeps his legs under the blanket.

The [Blonde/Raven/Etc] is uncertain, they want to leave, but there's no stable home out there for him -at least without them having to claw it out themselves. The only thing they can really do is find some old building in an abandoned part of town, somewhere where nobody who'll care enough to report him to the police will find him.

But with the fewer people, the fewer heroes, and without people to arrest them, villains are bound to be around. Being on the streets ups the chances of him getting mugged for money, having no quirk on the streets makes him unable to defend himself, and that's not even taking into account that if someone finds out he's quirkless they'll without a doubt be hatecrimed. [Y/n]'s seen the shit people do to blanks like him, terrible things- he doesn't want to become another number, something glanced over in the newspaper or ignored on the news. He wants to be noticed and he wants to be safe- but there's nowhere he can go-

"Fuck." He mumbles, biting his lips he tries to slow the trainwreck of thoughts in his head. Overthinking isn't going to help, getting up and actually planning things is.

It's after a far too long shower that more concerns pop up, hate crimes or just getting mugged for cash are a relevant concern, but so are many other things. The first thing he thinks of is when he's finished putting a belt on and is picking up a wet towel from the floor, bathing, or hygiene, in general, is going to be near impossible.

When he's done picking up after himself he pours a bowl of cereal, dry because he doesn't have time to spill and make a mess, before heading to his room and pulling out a plain black notebook, the type where you can take pages in and out.

The first concern is where he's going to be staying, obviously, he's not just going to head out without thinking, that would be dumb. The easiest way to solve this would be to leave and walk until he's just outside of the red light district, far enough from real houses with families but not close enough to where all the drug trafficking ring bases are set up, or whatever else villains do. [Y/n] wants to be smart about this, and planning out everything else first would save time, being able to scout out small areas over time rather than spending time searching and not making progress elsewhere.