🪄 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐜 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 🪄

The Grand Magic Games Arc

The Grand Magic Games Arc. Fairy Tail decides to participate in a tournament known as the Grand Magic Games to restore It's former glory. However, the competition is fierce, with the likes of the current number one guild, Sabertooth, and the former Dark Guild, Raven Tail, seeking to crush them. What's more, a mysterious power seems to be lurking around the tournament grounds.

Today is the day for the Grand Magic Games to begin. All teams present, the tournament program is announced, with the first round being an event, followed by a battle. As per the rules, the teams will earn points depending on how they place in the event, and each group may choose one member to complete the battles; the sponsors will have a right to choose a fighting pair, the losing fighter earning 0 points whilst the winner gets 10; 5 each in the case of a draw. Is your Oc participating in the tournament, or are they on the side watching their guildmates participate. What Happens?

Day 1's Defeat Will Lead to Tomorrow's Victory!

Rufus wins the 1st Event

Lucy VS Flare (Flare Wins)

Jura VS Jellal (Jura Wins)

Day 2: Races Begin, and Gambles Ensue:

Toby VS Kurohebi (Kurohebi Wins)

Bacchus VS Elfman (Elfman Wins)

Jenny VS Mirajane (Mirajane Wins)

Kagura VS Yukino (Kagura Wins)

Day 3: Unstoppable! Unbelievable! Fairy Tail!

Erza or Aelin is fighting all 100 monsters in Pandemonium and wins.

Cana wins the Magic Power Finder (MPF)

Millianna VS Semmes (Millianna Wins)

Laxus defeats Raven Tail

Wendy VS Sherria (It's a tie )

Day 4: Seas Roar and Dragons Rampage!

Minerva wins the Event Naval Battle

Fairy Tails brings out a new team.

Tag Teams Matches

Chiya and Nichiya vs. Bacchus and Rocker

Natsu and Gajeel vs Sting and Rogue (Team Fairy Tail Wins)

Natsu win.

The Final Day: Two Wars Unleashed

Gray gains victory over Rufus

Millianna caught by Minerva

Minerva causes Erza and Kagura clash

Laxus defeats Jura

Fairy Tail Wins!