Untitled Part 2

I went to my room but i was going to apologize to jungkook, but he wasn't there.

Me: yoongi where is jungkook.

Yoongi: on a mission.

I could tell he was lying. I suddling wanted to touch him. One of my acttacts.

Me: you know that isnt true.

It got worse.

Me: i am going on a walk.

Yoongi: aika no please not tonight.

Me: it's fine. I am going out. I worried about jungkook as well.

I left quickly before anything went wrong. I roamed the forest for a while and my body started to calm down. A shiver went down my spine. I knew something was up. I looked up it was a full moon. I was in trouble whear wolves of course. And vampires. But they couldnt hurt me if i didnt want to. A bunch of wolves started to seround me.

Wolf 1: well well well what do we have hear. A little girl must be so scared but unfortunately she will be going a pack soon.

Me: no thanks i am quite consent with who i am. Thanks for your consent.

This was going to be insenchy.

Wolf 2: lets take her to our leader. He will know what it do.

Me: now i'm corcose.

Wolf 4: what is the comtion. We are supposed to be leaving for the night.

Wolf3: sorry sir. We found a girlcan i have her.

Wolf 4; let me see her first.

Me: please don't talk about me behind my back.

Wolf4 came out he seemed recognizable. It was jungkook i realized. Jungkook seemed surprised to find me

Jk: aika what are you doing here. Wait you don't eaven recnised me i bet.

Me: yep i could never tell it was you jungkook.

Jk: now that is a first. Even my brothers didnt reconised me. What are you doing out here.

Me: i had an attack and i wasnt sure where you where so i fiughered that i cloud look for you after i clamed down.

Jungkook: why you knew i could of been on a mission.

Me: you whernt where you. Besides you wherent hiding that you a werewolf where you?

Jungkook: wait you knew.

Me: i had a hunch.

Jungkook; come on lets go to camp. I cant take you home or i will be in trouble by the gards. And my brothers in fact. They are still getting used to this idea of magic.

Me: ha i knew it. They are lying to you about that.

We where walking to camp it was kinda word to be talking to a wolf but that is what i am doing.

Me: oh i wanted to say sorry for earlier, i shouldnt of jumped like i did.

Jk: no i'm sorry i need to work on my temper. How did you know that i am a werewolf.

Me: oh it was mostly your behaor and a little bit of your thoughts.

Jk: care to esplane.

Me: you can hear and smell things from a mile way. When you fight it's definitely more rought. And you constantly are thinking of banana milk or some prey. One question is all boys this food moitvaited of just you.

Jk: i'm tecally a adult.

We got to camp

Jk: welcome to my pack.

Me: five packs in one thats smart.

Jk: it was a plan or jin's they all are maifas under me.

They saw my wings flutter a little bit. I cant comlty hide it during the full moon. Nor the attacks.  

Jk: what was that

Me: nothing important.

Jk; you know you are the first to even come hear and accept me. But i have the feeling that your not really human weather.

Me: caught me.

Jk: your not giong to tell me.

Me: if you guess part of what i am then i will mostly eszspaln.

He sat down i kept standing.

Jk: vampire. There fight is very graceful.

Me: but they cant go out in the sun.

Jk: you know your magic creatures don't you.

Jk: pixi

Me: close but not quite.

Jk: fey.

Me: close enoft. I'm a mutt.

Jk: a mix breed. But they are made not born.

Me: i was born a fey, but the one who caputed me also took some of yukis blood to make me a supernatural as well. It tends to weakend the mind. You know but it stranthing it instead and some other side affects.

Jk: you seem tired come on lets sleep.

I got next to a tree and sat down. No matter that i could feel that they where human. The wolf was slightly unsettlying actually very unsettlying.

Jk: here come here you seem nervose, whats the matter.

Me: don't lauft but ive been afraid of bigger dogs senic i was a little girl.

Jk: it fine i may be a wolf for now but they wont hurt you.

I nodded.

Jk: you know what when i first met you i really only didnt like you because i thought that you where trying to steal my brothers but it seems like you genuinely care for us.

Me: i hate to talk about it but you relly reimed me of kookie. You all remide me of them to be honset.

He snuggled behind me. His body was around mine it was very conftering.

Jk: for now lets sleep.

I nodded. I was very tired. Soon i was sleep.

Jk pov.

She had aseppted me as who i was it was very hart warming. No one had fully accepted me not evan my brothers. But i think part of it is that she knows what it feels like to be a outcast. She was born a fey. And been sugerliy altered.

Wolf 1: sir are we going to protect her.

Me: yes look out for her when i cant understand.

Wolf 2: babe she is preshose don't let her go ok.

Me: yes anna. Why did you hide from her. Your one of her closest friends.

Anna: i didnt she knew. both her and CC knew. We kept it a secret from the others and when i joined this pack she knew but you did kill the alfa of my orgnal pack in order to get more then one under your control.

Me: do you know what she compeatly is.

Anna: you may be my leader but this time please don't use the leader role on me for that information.

Me: ok you know she is really cute when she sleeps jin was right she looks eszctly like my rosie-posie.

Anna: what will happen in the morning. When you transform back. She will litlrly be on you.

Me: i have choice when i transfrom. After the moring.

Anna: night

Me: night.

I got closer to aika. And went to sleep.

End of jk pov