remnants of you ch 48

Wei Wuxian started by kissing Lan Wangji's forehead, nose, both cheeks, and lips lightly while his hands parked on each of Lan Wangji's shoulders. Then he continued to kiss the jaw, the neck, the broad chest, then he came to the already erect nipples. Wei Wuxian kissed them in turns and licked them, then blew on them, making Lan Wangji moan in delight and Wei Wuxian could feel something was poking him in the back.

"Somebody's getting excited…" he teased in a singsong voice, which was replied by an inhuman growl. Wei Wuxian giggled and he continued his exploration down to Lan Wangji's perfect six pack abs, licked his belly button, and down to his thigh, purposely avoiding the manhood. Lan Wangji groaned in frustration since he was fully aroused, he could feel every fleeting touch, every breath, every move, especially with his eyes blindfolded and his hands bound. 

Wei Wuxian teased him with his butterfly kisses and kitten licks from his inner thigh, down to his toes. He licked and then sucked both of the toes in turns, then bit them playfully, and when he finally looked up, Lan Wangji was already in full mast and his breathings were hard.

"You're killing me here, sweetheart…" he groaned, and Wei Wuxian knew how painful he must be feeling right now, so he decided to move to the next step.

"Patience, baby." Wei Wuxian flipped up his French Maid's skirt, then he moved upward to straddle Lan Wangji, and started to slowly move his body.

Lan Wangji was stuck between heaven and hell. He was itching to get his hands on Wei Wuxian and devoured him until he screamed from pleasure, when he felt it. Wei Wuxian was moving slowly, and with his eyes blindfolded, his other instinct became more alert. He could feel the wetness from Wei Wuxian's womanhood and it was killing him, since Wei Wuxian rubbed it slowly on his hardness while moaning softly. Then Lan Wangji felt it. The clumsy hand held his hardness, and he felt the tip of his shaft touch the opening of the hot cavern, and Wei Wuxian slid it inside with difficulty and loud gasp. Then he moved. Slowly at first, making every drag felt by Lan Wangji, who was losing his mind by the extreme pleasure. He forcefully pulled the tie on his hands free, and he took off the blindfold to see the most beautiful sight in front of him. Wei Wuxian was leaning backward holding the skirt in one hand and Lan Wangji's thigh in his other hand, while his hips were moving faster and his face was all red and teary, and he bit his own lips. Lan Wangji could see clearly where their bodies were joined, and how Wei Wuxian trembled from all the ecstasy, and he could not be more aroused than this second, or to forget how beautiful the person on top of him was.

Lan Wangji quickly leaned upfront and held Wei Wuxian's waist, while his mouth searched for Wei Wuxian's and his other hand looked for the zipper of the dress. He kissed him hard, and unzipped the dress at the same time then took it off and threw it away, only to reveal the most erotic getup underneath. Wei Wuxian wore a white transparent corset, which propped up his breasts like an olden day tavern wench, complete with garter and white stockings with bow.

"Baby," Lan Wangji touched the place where they joined, and thumbed the nubs there, making Wei Wuxian flinch and moan erotically, "you feel amazing." He couldn't find another word to express his feelings, so he did it with every inch of his body, worshipping the love of his life, by giving him unending pleasures. 

Lan Wangji then started to move, while still rubbing Wei Wuxian's most sensitive part, and he kissed, and sucked the nipples until Wei Wuxian screamed and tensed from the ecstasy. But Lan Wangji did not stop there, he flipped Wei Wuxian so he was on his back, lifted one of his long, slim legs, and then he started to push in with a steady thrust. They both quickly settled into a rhythm, and Lan Wangji was pulling Wei Wuxian closer every time he pushed in. Wei Wuxian unconsciously rolled his hips back to meet his every thrust with loud moans and gasps that only added fuel to the fire inside Lan Wangji. And all the while, Lan Wangji whispered to him in soft murmurs, “You look so good like this, baby, with me inside you. Can you feel how much I want you? How much I love you?" 

"Yes, yes Lan Zhan… I love you… I want only you… I fancy you, I… whatever you… god, you're so... delicious." Wei Wuxian was panting and he was red all over from all the passion and the ecstasy. "Lan Zhan… I think I almost came…" Wei Wuxian was incoherent, but Lan Wangji heard him loud and clear.

"Let's do it together then." Lan Wangji sped up his thrusts until Wei Wuxian cried in pleasure and bit Lan Wangji's shoulder, his body was trembling with the aftermath of the explosive orgasm. Then Lan Wangji grunted and shot his hot seeds inside Wei Wuxian's warm body, while holding him tight. He could feel that Wei Wuxian's inside was tightly constricting his shaft and milked him dry, and it caused him to feel a high he never felt before in his life.

They were laying down, naked, side by side, with Lan Wangji hugging Wei Wuxian in his embrace and his hands tracing the outline of his body. Wei Wuxian mumbled something from his position on Lan Wangji's chest, and it made him chuckle.

"Let's eat then."

Lan Wangji princess-carried Wei Wuxian to the dining table, where the latter had prepared food, yet he did not let go of Wei Wuxian, instead he put him on his lap, and fed him while his hand clamped tight on Wei Wuxian's waist.

"Lan Zhan, aren't you hungry?" Wei Wuxian wriggled his butt to tease Lan Wangji as he ate the lobster with his hands. Lan Wangji observed the dribble of the sauce that slowly trickling on Wei Wuxian's chin, then onto his neck, then made its way to his bare breast when he could not hold back anymore and licked it, then sucked it clean, making Wei Wuxian forgot all about the food and he moaned very loud.

"I see you are more interested in eating me rather than the lobster." Wei Wuxian sucked his own fingers with an exaggerated gesture that caused Lan Wangji to go hard in an instant.

"Correct." 

Wei Wuxian noticed the darkened pupils too late, as he was pushed on the table, and Lan Wangji started to kiss his mouth while his hand moved down to tease his womanhood.

"Lan Zhaan…" Wei Wuxian whined, yet he still kissed him back with as much fervor as Lan Wangji did.

"You… are… so… addicting…" Lan Wangji kissed Wei Wuxian all over while his nimble finger took off the corset and the other hand still teased his lower part.

Wei Wuxian felt the flame within him was blown to full scale when Lan Wangji sucked on his nipple and he moaned shamelessly. Lan Wangji heard it and he inserted two of his fingers inside the now wet cavern and thrust them slowly, making Wei Wuxian also move his hip in rhythm with his thrusts.

"Your body is so lewd," Lan Wangji bit Wei Wuxian's nipple and he felt that the latter's inside was contracting hard, squeezing his fingers tight. He then pulled his fingers out and in exchange he lined up his manhood on the opening of Wei Wuxian's womanhood. "I'm going to enter you now, baby." Then he slid in to the tight cave, and started to move, slowly at first then faster and faster until he could not hold it back anymore and he grabbed Wei Wuxian's up and sat him on his lap, forcing him to open his legs wide and continued to thrust hard until Wei Wuxian screamed from his orgasm and his inside was squeezing Lan Wangji's manhood hard, milking him of every last drop he managed to spurt out. 

He continued to kiss Wei Wuxian even after the high was over, and he carried him, with bodies still joined, to the bathroom. In there, Lan Wangji entered the shower and opened it, and he felt that he grew hard again. He put Wei Wuxian against the glass wall and continued to do him until they were both exhausted.